Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

~*~Divo By Design~*~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

~*~Divo By Design~*~   Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:14 pm

DIVO BY DESIGN

Chapter 1

Simon was at his desk and preparing to meet the new Design Team he had hired to do the new Wardrobe for the upcoming Tour for IL DIVO. He was looking forward to seeing the suits that had been designed with the guys in mind. He knew he would not be meeting the Owner and designer today, only one of her many assistants and the model for the suits. He hired a woman, a big change they would have to look forward to.

“Designs by SD” was a highly recommended company. Simon was impressed with their level of success as he compared hers to his own. He liked that a woman could manage a company to this level of success and not come across in a negative way. It was a trait he admired as he skimmed her company’s background information and her bio again. The phone rang. It was Simon’s secretary telling him the model, Tony De Santos, and the other assistant had arrived and were waiting for him in her office.

Simon replied he would be available shortly as he didn’t want to appear too eager. Simon was an astute business man and had his reputation to uphold. He had made it a policy to always keep everyone guessing on his actions. They had arrived early, and they needed to wait for their time; he was in control here, as he preferred. He finished reading the proposal and reviewing the sketches before he tucked them back into a folder. Checking his watch, he felt they had waited long enough. He rolled back his chair and stood, tucking the folder into his desk drawer. Taking a deep breath, he walked to the door to open it. What he saw after he greeted them impressed him, confirming he had made the right choice for Il Divo. The design was classic and elegant, yet seemed to flow naturally on Tony’s athletic frame.

A few minutes later, they sat down to discuss the terms of the contract he had been given. His attorneys had reviewed the fine print in detail. It was agreed that the only two people that would work with the guys would be the owner, Sandie Davis, and her assistant, Sabrina. They were the company’s best and finest, nothing less would do for Il Divo in Simon’s mind. He was looking forward to meeting Sandie more than before, wanting to see if all he had heard about this amazing woman was true or just hype. Signing the contracts, he ended the meeting with his traditional handshake and smile. As the couple left, he looked to his secretary and asked her to contact the guys. He wanted to talk to them in person as a group, rather than make four phone calls or try to arrange a four-way call.

Within 10 minutes Carlos, Sebastien, David and Urs showed up at his office, all wondering what the sudden meeting was about. Simon didn’t often invite them all to the office unless it was very important. They knew this must be as important.

“We have new wardrobes being done for the upcoming tour, so I want you to be available for the Design Team when they arrive…tomorrow.” Simon told them. “You need to be available to them on Their schedule.”

Urs knowing that he has other plans, including riding his motorcycle, so he told Simon, “May I just make an appointment? We have worked so hard on the new album and the promos will take us virtually up to the tour… there isn’t much free time left, let alone warm enough to ride. It doesn’t seem efficient to be waiting all day if they are going to see us one at a time, does it?”

Simon was not pleased that Urs felt riding was more important than meeting the new Designer, but didn’t want to have any arguments over it, so he let it drop. As long as Urs had his fitting, then it was ok for now. David, Sebastien and Carlos would be the first ones measured, Urs would be last. They were told to be at the office by 9am the next morning to meet the Designer and then their measurements would be taken. Anything else would be at the designer’s discretion. The guys nodded, agreeing it was reasonable and quietly left the office, each returning home. None of them thought about asking the name of the Designer or any questions about the company. They trusted Simon and had no reason not to question his judgment on anything but the music, and then only on occasion. They were all thinking another guy to do the fittings was fine… little did they know they were in for a surprise.

The next Morning Sandie Davis arrived at Sony/BMG offices with her Assistant, Sabrina and waited to meet Simon and the group, IL DIVO. Simon came out of his office and was stunned to see this beautiful young woman. He didn’t believe someone so young and confident could be this successful and world renowned. He showed them to his office and offered them some coffee as they waited for the guys to arrive. Simon wanted a few minutes alone with Sandie and Sabrina before Il Divo arrived. He wanted to see for himself the woman he had read about was the “real thing” or just lucky.

David, Sebastien and Carlos arrived together. When they came into the Conference Room, the ladies turned to see three very handsome men. Sandie felt she would enjoy this assignment, as she looked at them with her tailor’s eye, images already beginning to form in her mind. Sabrina was shocked when her eyes locked with Carlos’ and neither could move.

Last edited by Starstruck on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Chapter 2

Sabrina finally was able to draw her attention away from Carlos, but felt his eyes still on her. Sandie looked around and noticed only three Divos in the room, looking back at Simon she asked, “Where is the 4th Divo Simon”?

“He had other plans that he couldn’t change at the last minute.” Simon lied, suddenly looking to the window. Sandie didn’t notice his jaw clench suddenly, lying wasn’t something he did. It irked him that he hadn’t prepared a proper answer in his mind, anticipating her question.

“Well I hate to say this, but I will be on a plane tomorrow heading to New York for 2 days. I need his measurements for the suits. Can you get him here before end of business today? I’m good at guessing, but I prefer the real thing… unless you don’t mind ill-fitting suits. Drawing sketches from photos is one thing, making them is another animal entirely.” Sandie felt a bit put out by this situation. She pulled out a folder from her briefcase and thumbed through it briefly, trying not to mask the determined look on her face.

“I can try and reach him and see if you could meet this afternoon.” Simon offered.

“Well if he can’t get here this afternoon then tell him to pack a bag. He will be heading to New York for 2 days with us”. Sandie replied, pulling out a short stack of forms and tucking them into a clip board.

As Simon and Sandie were discussing Urs and his absentness from the meeting and fitting, the other 3 guys were trying to figure out where the tailor was. They had not been informed that the tailor was a woman and a beautiful one at that. Carlos still couldn’t take his eyes off Sabrina, as they waited patiently for ‘the guy with the measuring tape’ to appear. None of them seemed to think the two ladies in the conference room were anything but support staff for him, not hearing the conversation between Simon and Sandie.

Simon picked up his phone and dialed Urs’ cell phone; hoping he would pick up and then be able to get to the office before the ladies had to leave. The group had no meetings for the next week but sending Urs off to New York for 2 days didn’t seem to be the best idea. He let the phone ring. When the voice mail picked up, he left an urgent message for Urs to contact him at the office right away. “Sorry He didn’t answer”. Simon replied, trying to regain his position, yet intrigued by her upfront approach. “Can we go ahead and get started on the guys here while we wait to hear from Urs”?

Sandie nodded, sliding a pen into the clipboard before handing it to Sabrina.

“Carlos, Seb and David, I’d like to introduce you to Sandie Davis, owner of Designs by SD, and her assistant, Sabrina. This is the new tailor that will be designing your wardrobe for the new tour.” Simon said, watching their stunned faces as they processed a woman doing their measurements.

“It’s nice to finally meet you. I’ve only seen pictures before… your promos from the last tour season.” Sandie extended her hand warmly to each of the guys, shaking their hands firmly. Looking around the brightly lit conference room, seeing there wasn’t a whole lot of privacy, she turned to Simon, “Is there an office we can use… something with a bit more privacy? I know they are public figures here in the UK, but I’m not sure it should be this public…” Sandie grinned suddenly, as her eyes moved from the guys to the glass wall facing the hallway. Simon had this conference room created with a lot of glass, his subtle way of showing his employees, the stars he represented, and anyone visiting he had nothing to hide.
She wanted to get started on the measurements of the 3 here and then they would deal with Urs.

The guys looked at Simon as if to say “A Woman??” Simon tried to ignore the looks he was getting from them. His mind raced a moment. “There’s an empty office two doors down… you can use that. It’s a bit more suitable for your needs.” His hands slid into his pants pockets nervously. “She has a sense of humor too...nice”

He picked up her briefcase and led them to the office. He turned on the lights before he left them there for her to start, not wanting to answer any questions the three may have. It wasn’t as though he didn’t have the answers; he just wanted to let Sandie handled the situation with them.

Sandie scanned the room briefly, taking in the lack of windows in the office. Calmly, she pulled the measuring tape from her briefcase and let it unroll from her hand to the floor with a soft thud. “OK now, first thing I need you guys to do is STRIP and then we can get started”. She told them with a serious look in her eyes as she flipped her hair over her shoulders.

Sebastien looked at David, then at Carlos and asked “Did she say STRIP”?

They both nodded their heads yes and giggled at his expression. Carlos looked to Sabrina again as he started to unbutton his shirt. David sighed before he started to pull off his sweatshirt, tossing it on the desk beside him. “This could be interesting…” He thought to himself. “…like an… an audition… well, maybe not.”

Sebastien looked toward Sandie and the open measuring tape in her hand, his mind racing between “Is Simon playing some kind of joke here or is he serious? God, he is serious.” He pulled off his jacket and reached for his belt buckle, keeping his eyes on her to see how she reacted.

Sandie’s eyes moved from one Divo to the other, hiding the grin that wanted to appear on her face, as the guys still seemed bewildered by her request. Carlos finished undressing first. David and Sebastien soon finishing, each leaving on their underwear. Sabrina couldn’t help but giggle, as they seemed very uncomfortable standing that way in front of two women they didn’t know.

Sandie made sure Sabrina had the pen in her hand, clipboard at the ready, before stepping up to Carlos, as he had finished first. “Just relax and stand still, please. It’s not a physical… I just want to get the best numbers to make the best fit. I prefer a realistic amount of material between you and my… tape. If any of you are the commando type, you need to keep that in mind for your fitting. Hopefully, my hands aren’t cold…if so, I’m sure they’ll warm up… eventually.” She slid the tape through her hands efficiently, kneeling to measure his inseam first, saying the number to Sabrina to record on his form.

Carlos closed his eyes briefly, opened them and breathed deeply, waiting for the possibility of a pair of cold hands on him. Sandie continued to measure, waist, hips, thighs, chest, arm length, down his back from his neck to his waist, and neck size. Sabrina recorded the numbers as she heard them. David and Sebastien reached for their shirts, shaking their heads and whispering between them. Finishing with Carlos, she turned to the other two and stepped in their direction. “Don’t get dressed just yet Carlos…” She said over her shoulder.

Like the other two, he reached for his shirt. He draped it over his lap as he took a seat in one of the chairs to watch the other two as they were measured. In less than 2 hours, she had measured each of them. Stepping back to check the forms, she took a few more measurements, recording them herself, before she allowed them to redress. “Ok, do you have any questions?” She asked, rolling up the measuring tape and returning it to her briefcase.

“Are you the designer for this project?” asked Sebastien.

“Yes I am and the owner of the company. Your tour attire, including all promos, will be handled by Sabrina and I exclusively.” She replied.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Chapter 3

“Ok Gentleman, I’m finished with you for now. Within a few days of returning to New York, I will have the first suits to fit you ready for the final fitting. I think they will be to your liking and from my research thus far, along the lines of what you are accustomed to wearing, it will just fit better.” Sandie explained calmly. “Unless you have anything else, I’ll leave you to the rest of your day. It was a pleasure seeing you today.” She closed her briefcase and picked it up, looking to them briefly before leaving the room.

“Simon, have you heard from Urs”? Sandie asked him point blank as she and Sabrina walked back into the office.

“No, I haven’t but I am going to try him again right now.” he said as he dialed the number to Urs cell phone again.

This time it rang 3 times and was picked up by Urs “Hello”

“Urs, this is Simon. Did you get my message before that it was Urgent I hear from you right away?” He seemed very distant.

“Yes Simon… just got it and what is so important it can’t wait till tomorrow?” Urs was just a bit put out by the tone in Simon’s voice and didn’t understand why this could not wait till the next day; little did he know that he would soon be on a plane heading to New York with the new tailor.

“Simon what did you need? I have not gotten back in town yet. I am still 2 hours away and won’t be back tonight till around 8pm”. Urs explained, pacing as he spoke.

“OK Urs,” Simon said, “You will need to be packed and at the airport in the morning by 9am to meet the tailor and assistant. You are the lucky winner of a trip to New York.” Simon braced himself for the reply he knew was coming.

“Excuse Me! What did you say Simon? I am not going to New York.” Urs yelled back at him.

“Oh but you are Urs… You couldn’t be here today and now the tailor can’t be here tomorrow. You didn’t make your blessed appointment as promised. So you will be going to New York to be measured. As you well know, the Show must go on with the wardrobe for the tour. So, the decision is now… do you look nice like the others for your Uberbabes or do I pull one of your suits from last tour and give it to the tailor to measure in your place and hope it fits? Let’s see… the one from Dubai with the baggy pants that we all heard about????” Simon had spoke and Urs knew better then to make him madder.

“Alright Simon I will go but I don’t like it at all.” came his reply.

“Be at the airport by 9am and meet the owner of Designs by SD there. When you’re finished in New York and get back, we can have the majority of the wardrobe details behind us and concentrate on the soundstage and effects.” Simon said before hanging up.

Urs was not happy with this new plan. He had more things he had wanted to do while they had the week off and this cut into his plans. But he had been given the day as he had asked. Why the tailor couldn’t wait another day was not his concern. “It was just business… why am I the one that has to feel guilty for wanting some flexibility?” His mind moved to the different things he could do while in New York after the measuring was completed. Little did he know that what awaited him at the airport the next morning was to change his life and his world.

8 am the following morning, Urs was packed and ready to leave; waiting on the cab to take him to the airport to meet up with the tailor going to New York. The cab arrived, he put his luggage in the trunk and they headed off to the airport.

They arrived at the airport at 8:30am. Sabrina and Sandie were already settled in the plane, awaiting Mr Buhler’s arrival so they could take off. Sandie looked out the window impatiently, noticing a dark haired gentleman heading for the plane. She appreciated the features of him and the seemingly effortless way he moved across the pavement. The well-fitting leather jacket was an unexpected surprise, especially after seeing the other three divos the day before. As her eyes looked at his face, she felt strange turnings in her stomach.”This might be worth the wait after all.”

He boarded the plane and was seated by the steward before the door was sealed. He only saw about 3 other people on the plane and had no idea who they were.

Simon had told him to meet the owner of Designs by SD there but all he saw were women. “… that can’t be…” he thought. “Well, too late now... unless I’m on the wrong plane or the tailor is also the pilot…. Simon and his instructions… can leave a lot to be desired sometimes.” As soon as the plane had taken off and he was able to move around the passenger area, he looked around again, hoping the tailor had been in the back room or something earlier. Much to his dismay, it was the same three ladies. The plane seemed to level out, so Urs decided he would approach one of them.

Sabrina was the closest to him, so he said, “Excuse me, I am Urs Buhler of IL DIVO. Simon Cowell told me I am supposed to meet the owner of the Designs by SD on the plane, but I have no idea who that is”. He flashed his dimples as he smiled politely.

Sabrina smiled back and looked at Sandie sitting across from her and had heard everything he said.

She looked up and cleared her throat. He turned to look down at an enchanting women dressed in a business suit and heels. His face turned red and he decided he needed to sit down. Quickly, he moved into the seat beside her and smiled.

She held out her hand. He shook it and said “You’re the owner of Designs by SD”?

Sandie smiled and answered “Yes I am Sandie Davis, the SD of Designs by SD. I’m pleased to meet you Urs.”

She uncrossed her legs slowly, stretching them out briefly before resting her feet on the floor. She adjusted the air conditioning, opened the top button on her form-fitting navy blue vest, as her other hand smoothed her matching pencil skirt across her thighs. She was trying not to look directly at him, but see him out of the corner of her eye after the introduction.

The look on his face was priceless to Sandie and Sabrina; but he couldn’t stop staring at Sandie. The thoughts that came across his mind were not of a tailor but a beautiful women and he was very taken with her. He thought, “This may be a good trip after all…” He settled in the seat beside her, closed his eyes to relax and think about getting to know Sandie, his ‘new tailor’, much better and…soon.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Chapter 4

Sandie crossed her legs and turned to face him. “Did Simon give you the full scoop? “
Urs shook his head no. “He only told me when to be here to meet… you.”

“Very well… Once we land in New York City, we will be heading to my Penthouse. You will be staying in my guest room. ” Sandie informed him. “Oh, and you might want to ummm… buckle that.” Her eyes dropped to his waist and back to his face. “Turbulence you know…” She tried to look innocent, as Sabrina chuckled softly.

“I don’t want to put you out and it wouldn’t be a problem going to a hotel.” Urs’ replied looking down and blushing.

“No it wouldn’t. The factory and store are all in the same building. it saves time having to transport people back and forth.” She informed him. “Do you need help with that or can you manage it yourself?” She smiled broadly.

“Then thank you for use of the guest room ahead of time. I think I can manage a seat belt thanks.” he said softly. He was still getting use to the fact he was having all the measurements done by a woman and not a man. “Simon must really have it in for us” he thought.

“Just so it fits snugly around your… hips after you make the right connection.” Sandie said, looking to Sabrina. He didn't notice the wink.

Sabrina didn’t have much to say at this point, she was watching Urs who was still having trouble not staring at Sandie, her legs and the rest of her body. Sabrina knew he felt something by the look in his eyes and wondered if he really thought he had a chance with her. She knew her better than just about anyone and knew she was a business woman first and foremost. When it came to men, she was not really interested in getting involved after the trouble and pain she had suffered at Dean’s hands.

Dean Franklin had been Sandie’s boyfriend for 3 years. They acted like they loved each other and no one could come between them. That all changed when he started cheating on her right after they started living together. She finally had enough and threw him out; swore she would never let herself get hurt by a man again. Sabrina had watched her go from being happy to just going through the motions until the company really took off. She began to drown herself in the business and no longer dated or went to parties, other than those needed to promote her business.

Sabrina knew she really wasn’t fulfilled with just the business and wanted her friend to find someone that could ease her pain. “Can he give her the love she deserves to have?” She liked Urs and hoped he could get through the walls she built up.

They arrived at JFK airport, proceeded to customs and then onto the baggage area. Sandie’s driver was there waiting and loaded the luggage in the trunk. He opened the door for Sandie and Sabrina, seeing Urs waiting for them to settle in the limo before he took his place across from them. The driver merged into traffic headed to the Manhattan Penthouse.

Urs was shocked at the beautiful Penthouse and even more surprised at his room. It was huge. Suddenly, he regretted he was only there for 2 days. Sandie headed for her room to get out of her business suit and into something more comfortable. Sabrina headed next door to her place for a long hot bubble bath. She told them good night and she would see them for breakfast in the morning.

Sandie came out of her room wearing a pair of blue jeans and a Red Harley Davidson T-shirt, and well-worn ankle boots. Urs had also changed in to jeans and a T-shirt. When he saw what she was wearing he was surprised again. He was taken by what he saw and hoped he would be getting to know her better over the next couple of days.

Sandie had no idea he was watching her she made her self busy in the kitchen making them a light dinner. They settled in the kitchen and ate talking to each other about things in general. Sandie didn’t notice him watching and running his eyes all over her body. He felt stirrings inside of his stomach and he knew she was intoxicating to him.

“There’s a gym on the next level if you want to work out a bit while you’re here. It looks like you do that on a regular basis… at least upper body. I know sometimes there’s nothing better than diving into something really physical, then a shower and relax in the hot tub.” She said, glancing at his chest as her tongue slid slowly across her upper lip. He wanted her and he knew this might take some time.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Chapter 5

Urs kept his eyes low but on Sandie. He really knew she was the one person that could reach inside of him and bring him to life by just looking at him. He didn’t believe in love at first sight, so his feelings were all over the place. “This can’t be happening…” was all his mind was saying, but his heart kept saying, “It would be like breathing to love her…if only….” He also knew that her world was closed off and just couldn’t understand why, “What could have done this to such an amazing woman and who could have hurt her so bad?” He knew that he had to take it slow. He could see she was in her own world and wasn’t letting anyone but Sabrina close to her. His world was his music and his bikes and his friends, but he needed more. He always felt the loving part of him was missing and he wanted to share his life with that special someone. When he looked at Sandie, he knew he had found her.

After dinner and the dishes were in the dishwasher, Urs decided to look around the penthouse. Sandie sat down and listened to her music with her headphones on. She was most comfortable in this setting; it gave her heart and soul the escape she craved. She could let the walls soften, let the emotions she had hidden away out without fear; let the notes ease them out as they wanted. Here, the harmony protected her from what she had efficiently tucked away as the melody washed over her. The person that didn’t belong in her world couldn’t touch her…that part of her life was behind her. Her mind, like Poe’s raven chant of “never more….”, still locked tight, resolved that no one would be that close.

He spent a few minutes checking out the penthouse before Urs found himself back in the sitting room, standing back, watching her as she listened to her music. He could see the difference in her, she was at peace there. The shadows no longer reflected the darkness he sensed lurking inside her, haunting her like a ghost. She never saw him there and he never interrupted her; he just watched. He too knew how powerful music could be… he had felt it himself… intimately.

After about 15 minutes, Sandie turns off the music and tucks the headphones away. Once he was sure she still felt at ease, he stepped into the room to say his good nights. She smiles briefly, wishing him sweet dreams. He wanted to say something else, but fought the urge, not wanting to shatter the scene he had just witnessed. As he turns to walk to his room, she turns off the lights and makes her way to her own room.

Urs goes up to the guest room, undresses quickly and proceeds to take his shower. The past hours still float through his mind, as he puts on his black satin PJ bottoms. Yawning slightly, he gently pulls down the comforter and folds it at the foot of the bed. Satisfied, he crawls under the covers to slowly drift off to sleep.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   DxDUrsnightwear

Sandie, in the other bedroom, proceeds to have her shower once she no longer hears the water running. She brushed her hair before putting on her long satin negligee. Before getting into bed, she glanced out of the window at the busy street below. The cool window beneath her hand made her warm bed seem more inviting as her mind drifts to the coming busy day and the man sleeping down the hall. “What is this feeling when he is around me?” She wonders, making light of it as she drifts off to sleep.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   DxDSandiesnightgown

Urs woke with a start and had to get his bearings. He wasn’t sure where he was at first. His body in one time zone, his mind in another; the same feeling he got when they were on the road. He looked around and remembered being in New York at Sandie’s place. He tried lying back down to go back to sleep, but at that point he knew that would not help. He needed to find a warm drink to help him, so he got up and tiptoed quietly to the kitchen. He turns on the light and looks around to see if he can find some hot chocolate and a pan to warm up some milk.

Sandie usually had trouble sleeping when a guest was staying there. Between letting someone come close to her space and wanting to be a good hostess, it tended to have some weight in her mind. As the forthcoming day’s details start to pour back into her mind, she becomes more restless. Giving up for the moment, she heads downstairs in search of a way to occupy her mind with something else. “At least getting things ready for breakfast should help and it will be one less thing to do later. He’ll probably sleep in, tired from the trip and that will give me extra time in the morning as well.” She said to herself as she made her way to the kitchen.

She is not prepared for the sight she comes upon in her kitchen at 3 am. “What is going on? I know I turned off the kitchen light… Oh God…. Please… no, not now.” Her mind raced with the thought that Dean had made his way into her place again. Cautiously, she creeps to the kitchen to see Urs looking through the cabinets. “What the heck is he looking for and at this hour?”

When he stands and turns around, her eyes wander all up and down this most amazing and sexy man in black satin Bottoms and can’t seem to move at first. He catches her eye. “I’m sorry. Did I wake you? Is there any hot chocolate? I was hoping something warm would help me sleep.“

She is standing there just staring at him. He steps toward her and she catches her breath, resting her hand on the side of the cabinet in front of her. He turns and looks in the cabinet and finds the packets. Still speechless, she points to the bottom one where he finds a small pan for the milk. As she sits on the stool, he starts the hot chocolate. Her mind still running wild between what could have been and what she saw before her, she just smiles when he looks over at her. They have a nice chat about the coming next day and then they talk about themselves a bit. He tells her his love for motorbikes, his guitars and how he misses his family and home in Switzerland. She sees a side to this man that she thought really didn’t exist. She had the notion that being a big world class famous singer in the group would have given him a big ego. That was something she never liked in people; she like them to be down to earth like she was.

She had learned before with Dean that you can’t always believe in people; you have to see inside a person to know if they are honest and trustworthy. Something Dean was not: honest or trustworthy. He had hurt her beyond belief. After being apart for almost a year, he would show up and want her back again and again. This always caused more hurt for Sandie, even when she tried to stand her ground. “Face it, you can’t do this…
…you can’t do anything right…
…stupid...
…worthless…
…no one else would want you…
you’ll never survive… you need me…
it’s a man’s world- the only way you could ever make it is by sleeping your way there… yes, just spread your legs and make it that way, just like a hooker on the street…
…still dressing Barbie and Ken like the child you are… grow up…get a real job… or better yet, stay home and hide as you can’t face reality, can you?...
it’s not some tea party for 5 year olds dressed in their mother’s clothes… you’re supposed to be an adult… ”
He would try to degrade her and make her doubt her self worth; most of the time cutting out another piece of her soul. When he left, she built more walls around herself, vowing she would not let anyone in to hurt her like that again.

Sandie hears Urs speaking to her and it brings her out of her memories. His voice is calming and light, but she leaves it at that; Dean had started out the same way. She drinks her hot chocolate and they try again to get some sleep.

“Is he like Dean? Sandie… no… keep those walls up… at least for now. You promised...” her heart begged before she closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Lenhi
Admin
Admin
Lenhi

Snake

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Just chapter 5... maybe you're busy mom... please take care and post soon Wink

Love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenhipoohie
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 am

Chapter 6

The alarm in the guest room went off at 6am. Urs rolled over and hesitated a moment before turning it off. Lazily, he let his eyes focus on the numbers on the clock’s face before heading for the bathroom. He washed his face and ran his fingers through his hair. Checking the time, he walked to the door to listen for any sounds that may tell him Sandie was awake as well. Hearing nothing, he decided to get in a morning workout, feeling most of the day would be full of standing, sitting and waiting. He needed to empty his mind and be physical to prepare for the day. He took a quick shower and changed into workout clothes. A few minutes later, he was warming up.

Sandie awoke around 7am and headed to the shower. Soon she was dressed and walking toward the living room. Like any other morning, she turned the radio on before heading to the kitchen to make her coffee

The doorbell rang about 7:30am and she went to answer it, thinking it was a bit early for Sabrina to be there. When she opened the door, her heart dropped; standing in front of her was Dean. He quickly stuck his hand in the door frame, preventing her from slamming the door closed. Before she could react, he force his way into the penthouse, taking a quick look around the room.

“Dean ….what are you… doing here? Please… just leave” Sandie managed to say carefully.

“I have been trying to contact you for over a week and can’t seem to get you. So I came to see what is going on… Take matters into my own hands to save your sorry ass once more.” He said with a hint of anger in his voice.

“Are you checking up on me Dean?” She stammered, trying not to shake visibly, her hands moving nervously as she tugged at the hem of her shirt.

“Sort of, you are still a part of my life and I should know where you are.” He spoke confidently.

“DEAN I am not part of your life. We ended it long ago and I really don’t want any part of you.” She spat out with hate as she stuffed her fists in her pockets.

“Oh, but you have no say in this.” came his reply with a smirk.

“This is My life Dean and…. and…and You are no longer a part of it. You need to leave… get past this obsession… move on. I sure have.” She spoke loudly, squaring her shoulders defiantly.

Sandie was standing near the radio when she heard the song “ MAN TO MAN ” by Gary Allan come on. The tears were about to fall and every word she heard filled her with pain. Dean really had no idea just how much she hated him and how much pain he caused her just being in the same room.

You're throwin around a lot of serious accusations
Ain't too hard to tell what your insinuatin'
You think I'm the one who stole her away
And if not for me she'd still be yours today
We're both men here so why play games
Why don't we call a spade a spade?

Chorus:
Man to man
Tell me the truth, tell me
Were you ever there when she needed you
Man to man
Look me in the eye, tell me
If you really loved her
Why'd you make her cry
Man to man
Who cheated who
You're the one to blame
Tell me it ain't true
Man to man
Man to man.

Well, you think all your anger is justified
Me, I think its just your wounded pride
What did you really think she was gonna do
She's a real woman (real woman) not a doormat for you
You want her back but it's too late
Why don't we just cut to the chase.

Chorus:
Man to man
Man to man
If you really loved her
Why'd you make her cry
Man to man
Who cheated who
You're the one to blame
Tell me it ain't true
Man to man
Man to man.

Chorus:
Man to man
Man to man
If you really loved her
Why'd you make her cry
Man to man
Who cheated who
You're the one to blame
Tell me it ain't true
Man to man
Man to man...

Unknown to Dean, there was someone else in the Penthouse coming through the hall. He had heard Dean and Sandie fighting and he was concerned for her. The discussion seemed to be upsetting her more and more by the minute. He had no idea who this man was but he knew already he didn’t like the way he spoke to Sandie. He held back in the hallway for a few minutes until he saw Dean move towards Sandie. When he stepped out into the room, they did not see or hear him at first. Dean just kept on ranting at Sandie and she was crying hard now.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   HallelujahUrs1sm
Urs stepped up. “Sandie are you ok?”

Dean turned and saw him for the first time and wondered, “Who the hell is this guy and what was he to her? Why was this guy here?”

Sandie turned and the pain in her eyes told Urs,“ No she was not ok.”

Dean noticed the looks they gave each other and started asking who he was.

Urs turned to Dean and asked “Who are you and why are you yelling at Sandie?” He deliberately crossed his arms across his chest.

Dean turned to face him and spoke with anger “I am Sandie’s Boyfriend”

Urs looked at Sandie with the question in his eyes, not believing this hateful man. She could only shake her head” NO” and he knew this man was not who he said he was. “Dean, we have not been together as… as anything for about a year. But you just won’t… leave… me… alone.” Sandie tried to get him to hear her once again, knowing it was a waste of time.

Urs looked at the man and knew he was trouble; hurting Sandie being in her home. “I think it is time you left and not come back” Urs told him sharply, staring straight at him.

“Who do you think YOU are telling me to leave?” Dean’s retorted, returning the steely stare.

“I am a friend of Sandie’s… not that it’s any of your business. She has made it plain you are not welcome here. It is time you left…. now. If you need help, I will be happy to help you to exit this place…quickly.” Urs spat back at him, taking a step forward.

Dean looked at Sandie. Flinching slightly first, she turned her back to him, “GO and don’t ever come back…”

Urs opened the front door and waited for Dean to leave, watching his every move. Dean was not happy being told to go but went for now. “This is not over…” he thought. “I will find out who this guy is and get rid of him for sure…” Dean walked to the hall and turned just in time to see Urs slam the door and lock it.

Urs turned and walked toward her, hearing her crying. When he reached her, he slowly turned her to face him and raised his hands to wipe the tears away. “No more crying now... he is gone. I won’t let him come back.” Urs spoke softly to her.

She looked up to his eyes and saw all the caring this man had looking back at her. She knew that he would try to help and stop her from being hurt again. Urs wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace, stroked her back and just held her for a few minutes. Gently his finger lifted her chin, raising her face to meet his. She could see the pain he was feeling from her being upset; she wanted to melt into his eyes, hide there safely, even for only a moment. He leaned down, slowly touching his lips to hers and placed a warm kiss on her soft, trembling lips.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 am

Chapter 7

The kiss lasted only a moment, but the feelings from it lingered and left them both breathless. He held her close for a few more minutes before he released her. Sandie took a step back, timidly reaching out to touch his face with her hand as she looked into his eyes. Noticing a calming effect in them, she walked toward the kitchen, not knowing whether to say anything to him or not. “Say thank you at least…. No, he might think it’s for the….the kiss… which isn’t what you meant… but… no, just go… nothing serious happened…he didn’t mean anything… or… no, don’t be silly…” Her mind raced.

Urs headed upstairs for his shower. As he showered, he wondered about Sandie and Dean, “What is going on between them or did… just now… before? What did I walk in on? What would have happened if I hadn’t been there just now? Is that why she…. She doesn’t know me yet… but will she tell me? Really, is it any of my business? I hope she does… I think… but, not if it causes her pain… I don’t want to see that look in anyone… Who does he think he is? Geez, how could anyone… I can’t imagine…he’s crazy… has to be… to act like that.”

While Urs was in the shower, Sandie was in the kitchen trying to make breakfast and force the thoughts from her mind. When the door bell rang, she shuddered, hoping Dean hadn’t come back again. Taking a deep breath, she wiped her hands on a towel and walked to the door. Standing to the side, she held her hand on the deadbolt lock. “Yes?” She managed to ask, hoping it sounded calm.

It was Sabrina and she let her in. Struggling to stay calm, she relocked the door and headed back to the kitchen with Sabrina behind her. “Dean showed up here this morning.” Sandie announced to her in the kitchen, holding an empty coffee mug up.

“What the hell did he want this time?” Sabrina was highly pissed at this news, nodding she wanted coffee this morning.

“He said he could have me back anytime… and that I belong to him.” Sandie poured the coffee and handed one to Sabrina, pointing to the sugar and creamer nearby, keeping the other for herself.

“What did you do?” asked Sabrina.

“Nothing, I didn’t have to. Urs walked in and hearing us fighting, he threw Dean out.” She explained softly, letting her hands lightly wrap around her coffee mug.

“You told Urs about Dean”? Sabrina asked, adding sugar and creamer to her coffee and stirring it.

“No, I haven’t told Urs anything”. She replied upset, as her shoulders tensed.

“What made him throw Dean out then if he doesn’t know?” she questioned.

“I guess he knew that Dean was bad news…when he overheard us arguing about me belonging to him.” Sandie replied, wiping at the tears starting to form in her eyes.

“Well I am glad he threw him out. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say. But do you think Dean got the message now…. to leave you alone?” Sabrina hoped this would stop Dean from coming back and bothering Sandie any more.

If only…. but Dean had a different idea in mind. He contacted a Private Investigator to have Sandie and Urs followed, wanting full reports on where they went and what they did. His pretense, a sorrowful sob story about him being left behind after he did everything in his power to help her get started in business, only to be shunned by her as she became successful. He played the role to perfection in his own mind.

Urs finished his shower. He knew he would be getting measured for the new tour wardrobe, so he kept that in mind as he dressed. Satisfied, he set off downstairs to have breakfast, and continue the day on a more pleasant note with Sandie and Sabrina at the office for the morning. Hopefully, he would get a chance to look around New York City.

He came into the kitchen to find Sabrina already having coffee. Sandie poured him a cup, “Would you like something to eat, Urs? I’m not really a breakfast person myself, but I’ll make you anything you would like. Please, have a seat, make yourself comfortable.” She held out the coffee mug to him.

“Some juice and toast would be fine, thanks” he replied, taking the coffee mug from her. He looked toward the counter where Sabrina was perched on a stool, sipping her coffee. Sandie busied herself pouring juice and popping bread into the toaster.

“Good Morning Urs” Sabrina greeted him.

“Morning Sabrina” Urs replied, smiling.

“So are you enjoying New York City so far?” She questioned him, motioning to the stool beside her.

“When I have been here before, I never had the time to just look around. So I am hoping to do that this afternoon after the measuring.” He explained, sitting down beside her as Sandie set a glass of juice near him. “Thanks, Sandie.”

“You’re welcome. Are you planning on going out alone Urs? People here do know who you are and you could be swamped by fans.” Sandie questioned.

“I understand that, but I think I can handle a few fans. It’s not like that hasn’t happened in London or other cities we have been too.” he explained calmly.

After he finished his breakfast and Sandie put the dishes in the dishwasher, they headed downstairs to the office. In Sandie’s office, they started their day working on getting him measured. Originally, Sandie was planning on treating him as she had the others, but after Dean’s appearance, she changed her mind, “If nothing else, you owe him that… at least that…He’s not just an A-list Hollywood client, he helped you …He may very well fly off into the sunset, but he was there.“ She thought to herself. Instead of making him take some of his clothes off as she had the others, she merely asked him to open his shirt to measure his chest and waist. His jeans were snug against his hips and thighs, so she measured the rest with them on; asking him questions lightly between saying the numbers to Sabrina to write down. At this point, her feeling jumped from wanting to see him without the jeans to questioning whether she could handle it.

As Urs buttoned and tucked in his shirt, Sabrina and Sandie set about with the new designs for the suits. Though the drawings were already complete, they still reserved choosing the materials for the suits and colors for after the measurements had been taken. Sandie made a point of always waiting until the client was seen in person as photographs can be altered and natural coloring changed, making the color and fabric choice less desirable. Urs was amazed at the speed that Sabrina and Sandie worked together and how perfect they were able to know what the other was looking for in the designs. Partners for years, they had grown to know just how each other worked. He could tell the reason for the success of the company lie in these two amazing women.

After they had finished with him, he decided to take a walk around the area; not going too far from the factory, just to take in the sites. He made plans to meet Sandie and Sabrina for lunch at the restaurant across from the store for 1pm, before heading out the door. He walked a couple of blocks, just looking in windows and checking out the city. He was not used to being able to just look around, not being on a tight schedule. Some people stared at him like they knew him, but all in all they didn’t seem to bother him. He was able to have some peace inside himself and was looking forward to seeing Sandie again at lunch.

As he looked around, he continued to think about what he had overheard earlier that morning, “It’s a big city… why can’t he just disappear in the crowd like everyone else does… or would? Take no as No… not force himself on her like that… disrespect her… treat her like a possession, not a person? I will never understand that… and it can’t be an American thing… David’s not like that… other’s I’ve seen and met aren’t like that. Guess you find some like that everywhere, but to be soooo… it’s incomprehensible. If he even tries to… Heaven forbid… don’t even think it…but if he does… and he seems the type that could... No, he won’t if I can help it. No wonder she acted as she did… and the look in her eyes… her face… the feeling when I held her… the kiss…the touch…maybe it was just what I wanted to feel… a human response… no, her eyes tell me otherwise… they can’t lie. That Is what we can share for now… build on with patience and time. Music can not be her only solace… it can’t…it won’t. Her job can’t be the only thing to make her shine on the outside as she does inside…when and if she lets you see it.”

As 1pm neared, Urs found the restaurant and waited for Sandie and Sabrina to arrive. His face lit up when he saw them walk into the restaurant. Being the gentlemen he is, he stood and greeted them warmly, holding their chairs for them until they were seated comfortably.
Unknown to any of them, they were being watched. Urs had been followed around the city today. Now, here they were together, not knowing that someone was very interested in them.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:46 am

Chapter 8

Sandie, Sabrina and Urs finished lunch and headed back to the office. Urs headed upstairs to take a nap waiting on Sandie to finish for the day. They made plans to have nice quiet dinner together before heading back to the UK in the morning. Urs awoke from his nap about 430pm, took a shower, shaved and dressed in Black Jeans, blue button down shirt and his boots. He wanted to be ready when Sandie arrived. He wasn’t sure if they were going out or staying in and cooking together.

Sandie arrived at 630pm. Sabrina stayed downstairs to make sure the designs were packed up and ready for the plane ride. Then she was going to have an early night, knowing they had a busy day tomorrow back in the UK. Sandie came through the door, a shower and a very quiet dinner just her and Urs foremost in her mind. They decided they would stay in and cook something easy and simple.

This did not go over well with the PI because he could only see so much of the penthouse from the hiding place across the way. Dean was willing to wait and see what was going on. He didn’t know they would be going back to the UK tomorrow. This would mean he and the PI would have to leave in a hurry. All the while, the PI was watching and taking pictures of both of them.

Dean was not really happy seeing this guy in the penthouse making himself at home with Sandie and he did a lot of yelling. In the meantime, he had another investigation going on as to who this mystery man of Sandie’s was. He was very shocked to find out he was part of a group from Simon Cowell and that they were called “Il Divo.” That he was a singer and a Lyric Tenor. He didn’t see this as a business relationship but more intimate and that really pissed him off big time. All of this information began to fester in Dean. He was very set to get rid of Urs and have Sandie back under his control. “He had an evil smirk on his face while voicing his feelings to himself. He had no problem believing that he could take control of Sandie again and get back in her good graces. That would be one of many mistakes he would start to make. This is where she belongs… with me… not some singer”.

Confident Sandie would be running back to him as soon as Urs was out of the way. He really didn’t know Sandie at all; she had a backbone and would fight to keep her life intact without Dean in it. A promise she had given herself.

Urs coming into her life was unexpected but at the same time she was trying to move forward and hoping to have someone in her life that would be her equal and partner, not master over her. Urs fit this part perfectly.

All the time Dean was daydreaming about his revenge, Sandie and Urs and finished dinner. After they finished, they had coffee in the living room, looking at the city’s skyline through the balcony window. Sandie cleared her throat and thanked Urs again for the help with Dean, holding her coffee cup loosely in her hands. He was please she was finally relaxed around him.

Urs wanted to keep seeing Sandie after they headed back to the UK. He thought now would be the perfect time to ask her. “Sandie, when we return to London I hope to keep seeing you and go on some dates. I would like to explore the possibility of our having a more solid relationship…if you’re willing to try?” He spoke softly and was very gentle. He set down his coffee cup and looked to her, wanting to hold her hand.

She sat quietly and stared off for a bit, thinking about what he had just said to her. How much she really wanted the same thing and hoped it could work, knowing they both traveled a lot in their jobs. But now that she and Sabrina were going on the tour to make sure the wardrobe was maintained and changed or altered as needed, they would have more time to work on the relationship. The first suits would get them started, but as seasons and climates changed, the suits would have to change as well. No one could make a suit that would last an entire tour season that Sandie or Sabrina could think of. Sandie knew Urs was just what she was looking for in a relationship. “Could he deal with my past? The emotional scars Dean had left and still seemed to want to re-open? Would he be patient?” She thought to herself. “Do I even deserve that for myself? Do I stand on my own first, move past Dean myself or with Urs? I know he would help me… but can I… should I do that first? It’s so unfair to have him do it for me… to much. No, I either do this myself or with him.” Her mind made up, she looked to Urs,“I would like to try and see if we can find a relationship together Urs. You may have to be a little patient with me. I am still trying to find my way and be more…. Independent…outside the job and get past Dean. ”

She was honest and Urs loved that in women. He didn’t like liars and people who betrayed him. He also couldn’t stand women who used him and only wanted him for money and sex. He was ready for a stable relationship and felt he found it. Pointing to the stereo, he politely asked, “May I?”

Sandie smiled and nodded, “Please do… anything you like.”

Urs stood and walked to the stereo, flipped through the CDs and chose one. Carefully, he put it into the CD player and listened briefly. Satisfied with his choice of a soft instrumental, he walked back to Sandie and held out his hand. “My friend David and I agree… music can be a powerful thing. It is meant to be shared and enjoyed by many. Dance, on the other hand, is a very private thing, shared only between two people. Will you share these with me, here…now...tonight?” Sandie blushed before taking his hand. His arms around her waist felt warm and secure for her as they danced. A feeling she hoped would last. As the CD ended, Urs reached for her face, holding it lightly in his hands as he whispered, “And this is a very private thing as well… only shared between two people… two people that care about each other…” and he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

The PI continued to take pictures of the couple; the dance and the kiss that followed would not make his client happy.

Later, they made their way upstairs, parting at Sandie’s door. “To sleep is but to dream… more than just words from a play…” Sandie thought as she heard Urs footsteps lightly down the hall.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:47 am

Chapter 9

********Lisa and Sebastien********

Sebastien woke up in his hotel with Lisa sleeping, snuggled in his left side; the way they fell asleep last night. Propping himself up on an elbow, he lovingly watches as she dreams of their wedding day soon approaching. He can’t believe how lucky he is to have the love of his life there with him. Sebastien still watching over her while she sleeps can’t wait just 2 months till the wedding day. He feels his heart swell as he watches her and knows that his life will always be complete with her in it.
Lisa and Sebastien had been seeing each other after her work with the group started over a year ago. They were the best of friends, which made the leap to lovers and a couple so easy. Now they were going to be husband and wife in a few weeks. Lisa came on board as the reporter, following the group on the new world tour in 2007. She would go on the new 2009 tour with them.

She was very excited with all the new preparations coming around with the new tour stage and costume designs, songs and effects. She kept the press at bay and did her job making sure the guys were portrayed in the best light and not the manufactured Pop Boy Band people thought. When she and Sebastien first met, they had a connection like they had known each other all of their lives. They could talk about anything and they did so frequently. They had been friends for about 7 months before the attraction really set in for them to take the relationship to the next level. It has grown by leaps and bounds since then. They are private about the relationship outside of the group, but they are the closest anyone can be and not be married already, which makes them happy.

Lisa being from the States and traveling the world, made herself work very hard at doing the one thing she loved, writing. It led her to see Simon Cowell as a friend and Boss, at least for now. She is 30years old and wants to spend all her off time looking around the world, putting her feelings into her writing. Her job with the guys helps her keep up to date with the goings on in the world. “I don’t have to win a Pulitzer, but it’s nice to write like I could.” She would remind herself. Lisa had no family; her parents died when she was 20 and she fought to move forward after that. She still kept the family home in the states as well as homes in both London and Paris. Coming from money and no need to work, she craved the involvement and being in the spotlight at times informing the world of the news.

Sebastien’s mind drifts back through their time together, marveling at every precious moment, one by one as he listened to her even breathing as she snuggled closer, snaking her arm across his waist. Lisa turns slightly and opens her eyes to see Sebastien watching her. She leans forward to plant a kiss on his lips. He bends over her and takes the kiss deeper, leading into to their morning of lovemaking before they ever think of food.

They have one day of freedom before Urs returns from New York with Ms. Davis. Then, they will start the dress rehearsals with the costumes that she has designed. Sebastien forced the images of the day at Simon’s office from his mind. He wanted to savor his time with Lisa… alone and unencumbered. His hands slid hungrily over Lisa’s body once again, enjoying every inch of her softness as his mind returned to Lisa and their time together.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:47 am

Chapter 10

********POOH & DAVID********

David met Pooh in the lobby after their breakfast. They were headed out to do some shopping before the day got too busy.
Pooh had some more programs and layouts to design for the new Official IL DIVO web site. Her goal and promise to Simon and the guys was to make it easy to use and interactive for the fans. They had not changed the site in a year. With the new CD and the 2009 tour coming up, they needed a new design for the group. Pooh travels with the group, working with the management as well as the guys. Each putting in as much of the others’ ideas that would fit and work to make the fans feel as close as possible to the group they loved.

She also spent time working with the new Admin for the site. Being from Vietnam, having an internationally recognized portfolio to her name and a Master’s Degree in Web Design at the young age of 28 was impressive. She was very proud Simon hired her to help on the guy’s site. Her real name is Len-Hi, but they all called her Pooh. She loved that they looked to her and didn’t see a kid trying to do an adult’s job.

David and Pooh met right after she started working on the web design. She and David fell hopelessly in love after about 3 months of her starting to work for the guys. They still have not reached the point of talking marriage, but that seems fine with them. They have a great relationship; they trust each other and are each others best friend. Pooh understands the fans and is not the jealous type. They have a respect that couples sometimes lack in the busy business of the group and being celebrities.

Pooh gets to travel with the guys and enjoys it, but still misses her family a lot. During the time she has been working on the site, she has not had the chance to return to her homeland with David to meet her family. When they have a quiet moment together and he sees that look in her eyes, David promises once again that their visit will come in time. As he whispers his promise, he takes her in his arms and holds her close, looking deep into her eyes before he kisses her gently. He knows the importance of family, it is one of the many things they had in common. He continues to whisper, “Your family is very special to me. Your parents have given me a great gift in you. How can I ever thank them?”

Pooh smiles and blushes lightly, looking into his eyes in response. “You will find a way David, just as I must find one with your family as well. I also have been very blessed with a wonderful gift in you.”

They head out the door of the hotel, knowing they have one more day before Urs returns with Ms. Davis from New York. Then starts the grueling schedule: the new costumes, new set designs, the new songs and stage show coming to life like no other they have tried before. They all have their work cut out for them. David hugged her close before opening the lobby door for her. Hand in hand, the walked down the steps and into the bustling sidewalk, eager to explore the city one more day.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:48 am

Chapter 11

Both Sandie and Urs had a rough night trying to sleep at first. Each thought about the other being in the next room. Sandie’s mind changed from business to Urs and back again. Business was her comfort zone, Urs and anything they would do together in the future was still new and exciting.

Urs knew that it would be a rough trip back to London. The arrangements Sandie and Sabrina had made to get everything to the office for the other three guys was overwhelming to him. Sandie had finished his there. He remembered the material and colors she had chosen, the fit that enhanced his features, the way he felt wearing something made just for him, and the light touch of her hands on him as she checked everything to make sure it was perfect. She had hidden her feelings from those watching her work, but he felt the warmth from her.

He was ready for the trip home, but knew that he wanted to have some more private time with her. His mind went through his plans again; her having dinner tonight at his place after finishing for the day. He wanted to stay long enough to see what their suits looked like, as well as their reaction. This tour season would be unlike the others. They were a close group, neither realizing it until they came back together to make The Promise CD. He would leave the office to go shopping and get things ready while Sandie and Sabrina finished with the others. Then he would pick her up and take her to home. Satisfied he had planned the next day, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Sandie had already made the coffee and was having her first cup when Urs arrived in the kitchen in his black satin bottoms and nothing else. Sandie’s couldn’t stop her heart from leaping when she saw him enter the room and ask for a cup of coffee. Urs grinned inside knowing how he was dressed was getting to her. She looked beautiful in her red satin gown and her robe. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her either. He walked over and stood in front of her, placing his hands on each side of her face, gently kissing her Good Morning. She held on to his hands and returned the kiss, snuggling a bit closer. They stood in silence and just looked into each others eyes, knowing that this is where they wanted to be.

“Sandie when you and Sabrina are finished at the office with the guys, I want to pick you up and take you to my place for dinner. I am cooking a nice meal for just the two of us… no arguments please.”His hands slid down her shoulders to hold her close. Urs surprised her as he spoke, she just grinned.

“Oh Urs, that would be wonderful. Thank you. I will be waiting for you. After dinner, would you mind if I returned to the hotel? I need to get settled before the big meeting with Simon and the other Divos in 2 days. ” She informed him. Urs really didn’t even want to think of Simon or the other guys for that matter. He just wanted some private time with her. He was planning on spending as much time as possible getting to know her and letting her know him.

On the other side of town, Dean was getting the latest report and pictures from the PI. He was not happy that they were shown in the pictures dancing and kissing. This just fueled his hate of Urs; that he dared to touch her in such a way. “So what are the plans for today?” Dean asked the PI and was shocked at his reply.

“They are heading back to London this morning with no plans for returning to New York any time soon.” He spoke quietly knowing how this would upset his new client.

“London? Why the hell are they going to London?” Dean shouted.

“They are going to be working with Simon Cowell for the next several months… my sources say they won’t be returning to the States anytime soon.”

Dean rubbed his chin as he thought. “Well I guess we need to get packed and get our tickets. We are off to London. “

The PI was not sure that this was going to be a good idea and kept that tidbit to himself. He knew in his soul there could be trouble. But his need for the money that Dean paid was all he could think beyond.

He left Dean to finalize the rest of the details, the idea of heading to London and what would be happening once there. Reluctantly, he headed home to pack a bag and would meet Dean at the airport in 2 hours. “I’ll be out of any jurisdiction I’ve ever known, no authority, no backup… God it’s still a bunch of money… I must be as crazy as he is. I swear… this is the last time… the last one… I’ll be set now. Florida, warm weather, my toes in the sand, bikinis and suntanned girls galore, horse races, dog races, fishing, being lazy on the beach…. Oh, I am getting way too old for this. Margaritaville, I’m coming…be patient just a bit longer. ” He shook his head as he thought about it. Once inside his small, dark apartment, he reached for the bottle of scotch and poured some into a glass, drinking it in one big gulp.

Dean, being angry at the pictures and information he had been given, was pacing the floor in his house and getting madder by the minute. “Sandie is not going to get away from me this time - especially not with some lousy Singer. A musician for Gods Sakes! …Little Mister Artsy with the pretty face and bulging biceps. Damn it! Yeah, like he would chance getting a bruise on that face. No, I will see to this myself. She has given me no other option… what happens is entirely in her lap. She has to learn again how things are… how it works… Why doesn’t she get with the program? It’s not rocket science.”

Sandie and Urs went to their rooms. Urs dressed and finished his packing. He brought his suitcase to the door and headed to Sandie’s room to see if her suitcase was ready as he would bring it down too.
Neither had any thoughts of Dean; it was settled that he was gone out of the picture, at least for now. Little did either know they were in for a huge surprise in London. Urs walked over to her and placed his arms around her waist. As the morning sun peeked through the curtain, he held her close and kissed her once more. Smiling, he took her hand as they walked to the front door. Sandie took one final look around her penthouse before they stepped into the hallway to meet Sabrina. As she locked the door, she heard Sabrina’s door close. Turning, she saw Sabrina with her bag walking toward them.

Sabrina greeted them warmly, “Good Morning you two. Sandie, the garment bags are already loaded into the back of the limo downstairs, each one labeled by Divo. UPS picked up the larger boxes last night. As of this morning, they are in the UK, to be delivered by 10 am local time at the latest. The smaller ones are coming with us, already loaded into the limo as well. Did we forget anything?”

“Good morning. I think you’ve covered it Sabrina, as always. Thank you.” She hugged her warmly. Urs smiled, reaching for the bags. Downstairs, the driver helped him load them into the trunk. Soon, they were headed to the private jet.

At the airport, they quietly boarded, settling in for the flight back to London and home for Urs. As the plane taxied down the runway, Urs reached for Sandie’s hand. Smiling warmly, he leaned close to her and whispered, “I think I’ve… made the right connection this time.” He kissed her lightly on the cheek as the plane’s wheels left the runway.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 am

Chapter 12

The trip back was relaxing for Urs, Sandie and Sabrina. They had all of the plans set and the outfits stored safely in the cargo hold. Urs sat and held hands with Sandie, both felt relaxed in the company of Sabrina. She could see how far they had come in the few days they had been together.

Sabrina sat there thinking, “How wonderful … Sandie has found the man that could fill her heart with love, get her over Dean and the pain he had caused her over the years. Sandie is a strong lady, but Dean had beaten her down, making her believe that only he knew what was right. Forcing her not trust her own judgment in her personal life. How she could be strong on the job was beyond me, but I’m glad she was strong there. It still makes me angry when I think about Dean.” Sabrina also had fleeting thoughts of the man who had started feelings burning in her…Carlos. She hoped now that the tour was starting, she would get to know this Latin lover and that maybe just a chance of them getting closer. He stirred something inside of her and she wanted to find out just what it was. Now they would have time together to see if it went anywhere.

Urs and Sandie were sitting there with eyes closed and thinking of each other,. Sandie relished in the feelings coursing through her body as he held her hands.”Something about his touch… so gentle, soft, and warm...undemanding…nurturing. It makes me feel very safe.”

The announcement came over the speaker of the upcoming landing in Heathrow. It startled each of them back to reality as each got ready for departing.

Urs thought, “The lucky thing is… we are just starting the tour. Sandie IS going along. We have a chance of getting this relationship a wonderful start. I will be able to see to it she will be and feel loved. She needs to know, deep inside her it was nothing she did or didn’t do. It’s not her with the problem. She is a beautiful person. If nothing else, she deserves to be treated like that… loved like that…” He could no longer picture his life with out her in it and he knew then that he loved her….knew he would do all he could to show her everyday. “We will have a great life ahead… if she would just open up to me. Let herself love and be loved…love by someone that knows how precious it is, understands what it means, and is willing to harmonize hers with his. ” Remnants of “Somewhere” floated into his thoughts. He smiled, remembering the tune from the performances. He took it as a good omen. “Music is magical. It was safe for her, an escape. She trusted it… I saw it in her when she listened, I could feel what it did for her.”

After landing, Sandie and Sabrina supervised the unloading of the suits and other stuff for the tour. They did it with a precision Urs admired, getting it all safely into the van headed for the office. They settled into the limo for the ride to Sony/BMG offices and the beginning of a long and wonderful day.

Meanwhile, Dean and the PI are landing in Heathrow, heading out to get their luggage and for the Hotel. The PI had found out where Sandie and the others were staying. He purposely made reservations for the same hotel. “The less being in public in a country I have no jurisdiction in, the better,” he reasoned to himself.

Since Sandie had reservations at the Hotel they headed there first. While Sabrina and Sandie were going to check in and put their stuff in the rooms, Urs would be in contact with the guys on his cell, letting them know they had arrived. Little did the group know Dean was already in the lobby to check-in.

Urs was the first to spot Dean standing at the check in desk. “What the hell is he doing here? God, Sandie…. Sandie please do not see him” he mumbled to himself. Urs walked over and stood behind him waiting for him to turn around. He hoped Sandie and Sabrina were still outside, talking or distracted by something…. anything other than what he saw. Dean turned to look right into the face of the man who had thrown him out of the New York Penthouse. “What are you doing here Dean?” Urs was trying to control his anger. His jaw clenched as he crossed his arms over his chest, his shoulders squared, and he broadened his stance.

“Well I have businesses here in London I need to take care of… and maybe spend some time with Sandie. I see she is back here as well. You ummm … might want to let us have some alone time so we can work things out and get back together.” Dean seemed quite confident and could see his comments really pissed Urs off.

Unknown to Urs and Dean, Sandie and Sabrina had heard his comments to Urs and it made her so angry. “Dean, I have no intention of spending time with you first off and second, I am working here in London and I have NO TIME FOR YOU NOW OR EVER!!! Third, Urs and I are seeing each other and you are NOT A PART OF MY LIFE ANYMORE. GOT IT?” Sandie was loud enough that the whole lobby, including security, could hear what was going on. One of the uniformed security staff started walking toward the group until Urs motioned to stay back for now.

Urs felt so proud of her when she spoke of them seeing each other and smiled over to Sabrina. Sandie was holding her own for now with Dean but Urs was not moving.

Dean stood there stunned at the way she spoke to him, “I will only let her get by with this in the lobby. I can straighten her out when I get to her alone…too many distractions in public, too many people that will sympathize with her… strengthen her weakness, empathize…. No, time and persistence will be on my side once again. I taught her these lessons of life before; she just needs the right refresher course.”

The PI was standing in the background watching and could tell right away Dean was more trouble than the money was worth. He fingered the passport still in his hand as he had just about decided to head back home to the states. “I just don’t need this…no way, no how. Dean is a loose cannon and about to explode. I don’t want to be in the fall out, I don’t want to be the victim, or in the wrong place at the wrong time. No dream is worth that risk… not even mine.”

Urs and Sabrina knew Sandie had to stand up to him and let him know in no way they were now or ever again going to be a couple. This was the only way to get back her self respect that he had taken from her. Their eyes communicated their agreement. The same way Urs had seen happen before between Sandie and Sabrina, the same code he shared with the other divos.

She stood there, a cold, hard look in her eyes just blaring hate without blinking, without hesitation. She too had crossed her arms over her chest, squared her shoulders and widened her stance, matching Urs prior body language in an effort to take strength from it. Dean got the message. It would be best for now to bide his time till he could get her alone.

Sandie turned to Urs and asked him to make new arrangements for another hotel. She would not stay there while Dean was under the same roof. He pulled out his phone and called Simon, filling him in on what was going on and that Sandie wish to be move to another hotel. Simon had a thought at the same time Urs came up with a plan.

“Sandie you can stay in my spare room. Simon is making arrangements for Sabrina to stay in Carlos’ spare room… if that is ok with you two.”
Sabrina smiled and said, “That is fine with me.”
Sandie stood looking at Urs, smiled and nodded that would be fine. Urs canceled the rooms and said they were sorry but the ladies just couldn’t stay there. He sent the luggage back to the limo. Urs took Sandie gently by the arm with his right hand, Sabrina with his left. All 3 climbed back in and headed to the Sony offices, leaving Dean standing there in the lobby alone.

Urs reached over and took her hand. He felt her trembling. Moving her hand gently to the other, he slid his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. She stared ahead blindly until he kissed her cheek and whispered, “I am proud of you for standing up to Dean. Now we both know you can do it.” That seemed to calm her for now.

Her mind still reeled, but in a different direction,”What am I going to do about staying with Urs? Could I really stay there and not have things get out of control? Am I really ready for things to go forward with him?, He had been a perfect gentleman at my place and didn’t push me; he didn’t seem to be the pushy type.” Sandie knew she was falling for him and very fast too. “He let me set the pace and he followed… never made any attempts to force himself on me. He seems in tune to knowing I needed that space to find what and who I wanted to be and be with. Is this what real love feels like this… warm, soft, gentle caring and sharing of each other, without rules, without making it a competition? Love really isn’t like business - survival of the fittest… the best and the strongest are the sole leader?” Urs was the man she wanted to be one with and become a family with. “Did he want the same from her?” She really thought so. That made her smile and she felt at peace in his arms and holding his hand.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 am

Chapter 13

The limo ride took 10 minutes to Simon’s office. After the limo pulled up, the 3 got out and headed up to see Simon and drop off the suit;, assuming the other guys were there to check out their costumes for the tour. Carlos was sitting there talking to Simon when Urs, Sandie and Sabrina walked in. David and Sebastien arrived soon after.

“OK, now we are all here. First things first, Sandie and Sabrina will check out the new costumes and make sure they are ready. Then Sandie, you will go with Urs to his place, Sabrina and Carlos to his place.” Simon spoke softly and with no loud tone.

Carlos looked over to Sabrina was blushing. He smiled at her, “I can’t wait to get to spend some quiet time getting to know you better.” He thought, winking in her direction.

Sabrina took Carlos and David to the adjoining office and had them try on their suits. Both Sandie and Sabrina wanted to be sure all was accurate and fit well. Sabrina nodded, as she viewed each carefully before marking them. Then she hung them in the racks marked for each man.

Then she had Sebastien follow her and did the same with him. The other guys wondered why Urs had not had his checked. He noticed the puzzled look coming from his brothers and explained his had his final fitting before they left New York. Sabrina and Sandie pushed the racks to the side of the office and locked it. Both took a deep breath before they headed back to Simon’s office and to the guys.

“Ok now that everything is ready and locked up, there will be little left before we load the costumes into the plane.” Sandie explained to Simon.

Now with all of the main work done, they decided to head to Urs and Carlos homes. Urs knew what both had been through earlier at the hotel. He and Simon both wanted to let the ladies shower and get some well deserved rest. Simon told them he would touch base the next day as they left his office.

Carlos followed them down to the car and got Sabrina’s luggage. He put it in his trunk before he opened the car door for her. Once she was comfortably inside he closed her door firmly and took his place behind the wheel. Soon, they were headed to his place.

Urs had not driven, so they had the limo driver take them to his place. He also wanted to give Carlos and Sabrina some time alone to talk. The driver pulled up to the front of the building as Carlos was parking in the back. Urs pulled the bags out of the trunk before he waved off the driver for the night.By the look on Sandie’s face, and the beginnings of an ache in his joints, he felt both would be too tired to venture out again.

Sandie had no idea where or what part of town Urs lived in. She was surprised to find out that Carlos and the others lived in the same building, but on different floors.

They each had 2 bedroom apartments and they had been furnished by each Divo when they moved in. Each bedroom had a king sized bed and was furnished in neutral colors. Simple, classic furniture made it inviting for anyone staying in the guest rooms.

Each had it own full bath, large shower, dressing table and stools, so the ladies were set. Urs opened the door and let Sandie go in first. He closed and locked the door behind him, placing the luggage in the hallway for now. He would take it to the rooms when they got ready to go upstairs. He showed Sandie where the kitchen and dining room were, then the sitting room and living room with fireplace. Sandie was very pleased to see that his taste was similar to hers, but it also sang of his calm and quiet nature.

“May we go up and look around? I am ready for a shower and something to eat…some peace and quiet.”She told Urs blushing.

“Sure, let me get our things”. Urs walked over to the hallway and picked up her luggage. He waited for her to adjust her purse on her shoulder before heading up the stairs. Sandie followed behind him, glancing at the artwork and photographs hanging on the walls. . He passed his room and opened the door to the guest room, letting her enter first. She was stunned to see the whole media center, the large closet space and the size of the bed.

“Urs this is beautiful.” She spoke softly.

“The bathroom is through the double doors. Anything you need, towels and stuff, is in the wardrobe.” He explained while he pointed things out to her. He showed her the closet and then said, “I’m going to unpack while you get settled and take a shower. I think we’ve both had a busy day. After you’re finished, we can order in something for dinner. I need to go shopping tomorrow for the rest of the time we’re in town. You’re welcome to stay here and relax while I do that… or come along if you like. Oh, do you need anything? If you think of anything, please let me know. ” He said as he walked to the door.

At Carlos’ apartment the same thing was going on. Carlos had shown Sabrina around and then to her room. “I am sorry Carlos for being thrust on you as a houseguest.” Sabrina said looking around the bedroom.

“It is not a problem and gives us a chance to spend time getting to know each other better.” He smiled and turned to walk out of the room. They both were thinking the same thing even though nothing was said between them. They were looking forward to spending time and working together.

Sandie unpacked her clothes and decided first thing was a shower. It had already been a long and busy day and she wanted to relax. Urs asked her what she wanted to eat. He would go ahead and order it while she finished up and it would be there when they finished showering. She told him anything he ordered tonight would be fine. They ended up with Italian and it arrived within 30 minutes.

They decided tonight they would just eat in the kitchen area. It had a large center island with high captains’ stools and a nice large area and full of natural light coming in. The room’s warm glow helped Sandie feel relaxed and comfortable.

Sandie had something on her mind and knew she had to get it out. She took a deep breath before she looked at Urs and spoke. “Urs, why did you offer for me to stay here instead of just moving to another hotel?” holding her head up and looking at him.

He was a bit shocked she would ask, but felt he had to speak his mind. He wasn’t one for playing games and didn’t want any uncomfortable feelings between them.

“First off, after finding Dean at the hotel I knew you would not be happy there, nor would Sabrina. Second, if you had moved to another hotel, there was nothing saying he wouldn’t follow you and Sabrina there too.” He never took his eyes off her while he spoke.

“OK” was all she said to that revelation. These were valid point she had not thought about. “Are those the only reasons for asking me to stay with you?” she asked him.

“I could say yes, but that would be a lie. I won’t lie to you Sandie; I want to get to know you better and find out if there is a chance for our relationship to grow into something stronger.” Urs smiled at her when he finished speaking.

She was a tiny bit shocked at his blunt honesty and she had to think of how to respond to him. “Do I think I’m ready to move forward and try to be in this amazing man’s life as more than a friend or Co worker” She mind questioned. She hesitated a moment before answering. “Urs, it has been a long time since I have been in a relationship… as you have seen, it was Dean”. She spoke timidly, her eyes glancing away briefly, trying to hide the pain..

“It was not a good relationship from almost the start. He made me think I wasn’t good enough for anyone but him. I don’t want that kind of relationship ever again…I can’t…”

“She was honest “he thought” and much stronger than even she knew.” He looked forward to getting to know her strong points so much better. He put down his fork and reached for her hand. Taking it gently in his, he also reached for her face, cradling it warmly in his other hand. “I am not like Dean, Sandie. I will NEVER talk down or treat you like you’re stupid or have no sense.. You are one of the strongest women I have ever known and so much more than even you believe.” He couldn’t help but speak his mind.

She was watching his eyes as he spoke and only saw pure love and honesty in them.“Could I already be in Love with him?” Sandie thought tentatively. She hoped so and hoped soon she would know how he really felt about her. “I am ready to find out where this relationship can lead too Urs. I also hope to not disappoint you in any way.” She said looking down, still not confident in her decision.

“You could never disappoint me Sandie. I will always be honest and faithful to you.” He said looking into her eyes, smiling. Softly, he pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it. “A promise I will seal with a kiss… now and every day you will let me."

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 am

TISSUES WARNING!!!! tissues tissues tissues
Chapter 14

They finished dinner and cleaned the dishes before they sat in the living room having coffee and talking. Urs patiently explained the creation of Il Divo and how things were now after almost 5 years together. Sandie was quite interested in how they all got along like brothers. What little of their music she had listened to was amazing, intimate and passionate. Until recently, she had not really known much about them as individuals or a group, but Urs really helped her understand the real side of Il Divo.

As midnight came, they both were tired. Urs walked her to her room. He paused at the bedroom’s doorway, taking both of her hands in his. Gently he leaned in to kiss her on the lips and then on both hands.“Good Night My Sweet Lady, have pleasant dreams. I will see you in the morning. If you need me, I’ll be right next door.” He told her as he walked to his room.
Quietly, he entered his bedroom, closing the door. His thoughts detailed images of how much he wanted to have her in his bed and not next door. He went to have his shower, trying to wash the images from his mind. Instead, the water seemed to cause his body to ache more as the warm water slid down his torso. He turned the water off, dried and climbed into bed; sleep not coming for a while.

Sandie washed her face, brushed her teeth and put on her gown. She too was deep in thought, thinking what it would be like to be in his arms and exploring that wonderful, amazing body as sleep finally took over.

Before the PI had left the country, he had followed the limo Urs and Sandie had taken from the hotel. Little did Urs know, he had reported the address back to Dean before catching a plane to return to New York. Dean was sitting outside of Urs’ place before sunrise, watched as Urs left for his run and return with a bag from town. Dean continued staring at the knife in his hands, thinking “I will teach her a Lesson she won’t soon forget. That singer boy has to go. Once again I will show her the error of her ways. She won’t get away this time” Dean was losing grip on reality.

Urs had been up early, went to the gym, showered and went to the bakery down the block. He wanted to surprise her with breakfast in bed. He made his purchase and chatted briefly with the clerk before leaving..As Urs strolled up the street, he decided to go to the store and stock up on groceries after breakfast. This would give her some time to herself and they could still have lunch together before his meeting with Simon and the guys this afternoon.

Sandie was surprised by his breakfast in bed idea. He knocked and she answered “Yes, I’m up, come in please.” He opened the door with a tray in his hands, walked to her bed and set it down carefully. All the while, Sandie was standing there staring at him, shocked at his loving kindness. “Oh Urs thank you …but you didn’t have to do that, I could have come down.” she spoke softly, blushing a bit.

“You’re welcome. I wanted to do this for you. I have to go out for a bit and get some food for us and anything you had thought you needed, if any. Then, we can have lunch together before my meeting this afternoon. Did you think of anything you needed?” he explained as he reached the doorway.

“No Urs… Thanks...I can’t think of anything I need. It was very kind of you to offer.” Sandie smiled, nervously playing with the belt on her bathrobe.
“Enjoy Sandie… see you in a while.” She heard as he closed the door. Urs grabbed the car keys and locked the door as he left.

Sandie took her time finishing her breakfast, took the tray to the kitchen and set the plates in the sink to wash later. She sighed before heading upstairs again to get ready for the day. She had headed to the shower, turned on the water and removed her gown. Soon she started washing her hair and then washing with her body wash. After she finished, she put on her robe and began to blow dry her hair. Sandie hadn’t noticed that someone had entered downstairs and was looking around the apartment making sure they were alone. Dean could hear her upstairs and slowly crept up the stairs toward her room where he could hear her humming.

Urs had not seen the car when he left the apartment, his mind was going over what he wanted to purchase at the store. As he was getting ready to leave the store parking lot, he thought of how much he had already loved her and how he wanted to show her this love in every way.

Dean stood outside the bedroom listening till the blow dryer was turned off. A sneer appeared on his face as he stepped into the doorway as Sandie came out of the bathroom in her robe. Her eyes open wide as she saw Dean standing there holding a knife in his hand. She glanced at the phone and wondered if she could reach it before he got to her.“Dean… how did you find me and get in here?” she tried to stay calm she didn’t think or want to believe he would really harm her.

“I waited till your little singer boy left and then jimmied the lock on the door… wasn’t that hard.” he explained with an evil grin, pleased with himself.

“What do you want Dean? I told you at the hotel we are through. The same thing I said before that at the penthouse”. She spoke calmly. “We have been over for at least a year. Why are you following me around now?” She was trying her best to remain calm, but he was waving the knife around in his hands.

“I say when things are over. Once again you need to be reminded who is boss here and it is NOT YOU.” he began to raise his voice. The steel knife blade was flashing evenly with the gleam in his eyes.

“You need to leave before Urs gets back and finds you in his home.” she said quietly. She could see in his eyes that he was angry and that he was not impressed with the fact Urs could come in at any minute.

“Well if he gets back in time he can WATCH what I am going to do to you ….and he can’t stop me.” He picked up Sandie’s bra that was laying o the bed and caressed it with the blade of the knife, taunting a reaction.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 am

Chapter 14 Part 2

Sandie tried to keep him at a distance, desperate to have a bit of control, talking to him, hoping maybe Urs would return. Urs returning worried her too. “Would Dean surprise him and hurt him as well?” She didn’t want him to be injured in the attack, she forced the images from her mind..

Dean came closer and she backed up against the wall of the bedroom near the door way , hoping to get out of the room. She knew she needed to get to a phone …any phone. He kept waving the knife in front of her and it worried her that he might really harm her. He had never physically hurt before; most of his abuse was emotional. This was a different side to him, one she didn’t have a clue how to handle .He reach out and grabbed her, tearing at the robe she had on. She realized he was going to rape her and she had no where to run - she couldn’t move forward and was against the wall. Move sideways to get out the door was her only option.

“Don’t move Sandie. I really don’t want to have to use this on you but I will if you fight with me.” his eyes dark and evil, anger strained in his voice. He let the tip of the blade graze her collarbone.

She knew then he would use the knife if she fought back. She also knew she was not going to stand there and let him rape her. She had to get away from him. She kept moving sideways, even while he held her hands in place, getting closer to the doorway. If she got there, maybe she could jerk away and run for it. In the back of her mind, she was silently praying for Urs.

As Urs pulled into the driveway, he noticed the strange car parked out side of the house and couldn’t figure who might be there. He picked up the groceries, headed for the front door and had keys in hand when he got to the door and found it open. Shocked, he started yelling for Sandie.

Dean grabbed her tighter when he heard Urs voice and held the knife to her stomach, and telling her to keep quiet. Sandie was shaking all over and all hope getting away from him seemed dashed. Urs dropped the groceries on the chair and headed toward the stairs yelling for Sandie. When he saw at her door, Dean was holding her at knife point.

“DEAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOME? WHY DO YOU HAVE SANDIE?” Urs was yelling at him now. He couldn’t control the anger in him, He tried to move up the stairs and as he moved forward Dean pulled Sandie to the staircase and pointed the knife toward her stomach. Through gritted teeth, he told Urs not to move if he didn’t want Sandie to get hurt. Urs backed off.

“Now I am going to have Sandie and you’re going to watch…then you can see she wants ME and YOU will leave her alone.” Dean was not being rational at all and Urs knew he had to get her away from him before he hurt her or raped her.

“All right Dean. We don’t have to hurt Sandie and you sure don’t have to take her that way.” Urs tried to be calm but it was the farthest thing from what he was feeling.

Sandie tried to move and he pushed the knife more into her. She could feel the blade push into her stomach and there was nothing she could do but try and push him away from her. She knew if she could shove him toward the staircase he might let her go. Quickly, she looked into Urs eyes as she moved to the side. “Dear God, help me…don’t let Dean hurt him… please.” she whispered, feeling the knife going into her deeper.
She closed her eyes, reached behind her, bent her right knee, and grabbed blindly at his manhood as her foot hit his kneecap. Dean doubled over near the top of the stairs. Sandie clunged to the handrail, breathing heavily. He lost his footing on the top one and toppled down the stairs head first and landing at the bottom with a broken neck.

Urs ran to the top landing and reached for Sandie as she began to fall, the knife pushed deep into her stomach. He held her as she slowly fell onto the landing in his arms, her hands covered in her own blood. “Urs I love you.” was all she said to him as she lost consciousness.
Tears were rolling down his eyes as he held her close.”Sandie… Don’t leave me… please…Sandie, please…” tissues tissues tissues tissues

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 am

tissues tissues tissues tissues

Chapter 15

Urs reached into his jacket pocket still holding on to Sandie with his other arm and dialed the police and then Emergency and gave them the address and told them he had a stabbing victim an to please hurry… He hung up and called Carlos on his cell, “Carlos, I need you here at the flat… please hurry, it’s an emergency. He put the cell phone down and wrapped his arms around Sandie and kept talking to her, “Sandie, please… please don’t’ leave me… Oh Sandie… Please… Sandie… Dear Sandie, I love you too… please hear me… please… Please know I do love you Sandie… I can’t… just, please don’t leave me…not now… we just started… and… there are so many things I want to tell you… share with you… please.

Within a few short moments the police and the ambulance arrived and the medics started working on Sandie and telling him it was good he hadn’t pulled out the knife.

He gave the police all the information he had on Dean from their meeting in New York and then running into him in the hotel lobby the day before and that he had been stalking Sandie. Taking a deep breath, he continued. Dean had threatened to rape her in front of him and when Sandie fought back, he stabbed her. Sandie fought back as best she could, one quick blow caused him to lose his balance and fall down the stairs.

All the time talking to the police, Urs never took his eyes off Sandie. When they were ready for transport to the hospital, he was not going to stay behind. The medics were concerned with his state of mind, so they asked him to join them in the ambulance rather than follow them.

About the time they were ready to go, Carlos and Sabrina came thru the door and saw Dean on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. The police were taking photos and measurements before covering his body with a sheet. The medical examiner was on his way.

Urs introduced Sabrina and Carlos and explained that Sabrina knew more about the relationship with Sandie and Dean. Sabrina nodded, trying not to focus on her unconscious friend nearby. She was horrified at the thought of what Dean would do, but she had never imaged anything like this. Her teeth gritted, she stared at Dean’s cold, lifeless body and silently cursed him, wishing she could do more.

Sabrina had been working with Sandie during the relationship and knew all about Dean and the problems they had in the time they were together. She was very helpful to the police when it came to understanding what was driving him to do these things. The police found no reason for any charges to be brought against Sandie or Urs in his death.

Urs climbed into the ambulance with the medic and Sandie and they headed t the hospital. “How is she doing?” He asked softly to the medic.

“We will know more once the knife is removed at the hospital. The doctors can run x-rays and see the damage done, if any. She’s lost a lot of blood, but the IVs have replaced the volume. She still has not come around yet.” she tried to be careful with her answers.

Urs picked up her hand and held it tight in his, praying that she would be ok and that they would come through this with out any more problems now Dean was gone. He kept playing in his mind that she had said she loved him and that was calmness to his heart that he needed to stay strong for her. He knew he couldn’t live with out her now or ever.

Sabrina spoke a bit more to the police and then she and Carlos headed to the hospital to see how Sandie was. They were shocked to find Urs sitting at her bed and holding her hand, worried that she had not come around. Together, they waited for the doctor to come and give them answers as too why.

The door opened, the nurse and doctor walked in and found the 3 of them waiting for answers about the tests they ran and the results of the knife damage .

“Mr. Buhler, I am Doctor. Liam Rosengard and I am attending to Ms. Sandie Davis and her injuries. I understand you’re all friends of hers?” he asked up front.

“How is she doing Doctor?” Urs ask very quietly.

“The knife didn’t hit any major organs and she will make a full recovery in time. We just need to take her to surgery to remove the knife and insure there are no fragments or major tissue damage before closing her wound.” He was trying to reassure them.

“Then why has she not woken up and what can we do to wake her up doctor?” Urs was getting impatient.

“I understand that the man who did this to her was trying to rape her at the time and that she fought back before he stabbed her?” He asked Urs.

“Yes he was trying to rape her in front of me and wanted me to watch him control her.” Urs replied watching Sabrina start to cry at this new information.

“Well the brain is very hard to understand, but I think the Coma is due to the trauma of him trying to rape her and then stabbing her. She may be out of it for a day or so till her mind comes to terms with it all and feels well enough to respond. All we can do is wait and watch.” He explained and then motion to the nurse to get her ready for surgery. Soon, the doctor left the room, letting them have a few moments with her before they came to get her for surgery. The nurse followed a few moments later.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:54 am

Chapter 16

Sandie was taken to a private room in the hospital and had a nurse with her for the first 24 hours. Urs never left her side, sleeping in the chair and holding her hand and praying for her to wake up.

He had eaten a little, after Sabrina and Carlos brought him something from the restaurant they ordered dinner from. They knew he wouldn’t leave her so they made sure he had something to keep up his own strength. The attack being in Urs’ flat made the news as an intruder had broken in and had attacked Sandie at random. Simon didn’t want the real story to get out for Sandie’s and Urs’ sake.

Isabella, being a reporter for the London News, came to the hospital in search of the real story and Urs. Sabrina had gone for coffee down the hall and didn’t see the woman sneak into Sandie’s room where Urs was sleeping in the chair. Isabella walked toward the bed and Urs jolted awake by the noise of her heels on the cold, hard, institutional-style tiles of the floor. He wasn’t wide awake and looked up to see her standing there looking at Sandie, still unconscious.

“Isabella is that you? What are you doing in this room and how did you find us?” Urs was trying to be stern with the intruder.

“Yes, Urs it is me and I am reporting on the attack of this woman here. I wanted to see for myself if the reports were true… that she was in coma”. She replied.

“Well you can see she is in a coma so please leave and don’t come back. If things change, Simon will inform the press.” Urs snapped back, rubbing his eyes, quickly running his fingers through his hair, before reaching for Sandie’s hand again. The monitors in the room didn’t seem to bother him any more. At first, a steady cadence that told him Sandie was still alive… now, it just ticked off an endless series of clicks and beeps that reminded him she still wasn’t awake; time he could never get back to spend with her.

About that time, Sabrina walked thru the door and saw the blond woman standing there looking at Urs trying to flirt, but he was looking at Sandie, gently caressing the back of her hand, whispering to her softly. He let his gaze change to the monitor for just a second, before returning to look at her again.

“Who are you and how did you get in this room?” Sabrina asked with venom in her voice. She knew she wouldn’t like this woman, no matter who she was.

Urs looked at Sabrina and told her that Isabella was a reporter for London News. Sabrina looked back at her and sized her up and down before explaining, “This was a private room and no visitors except family are permitted in this room. If you need information, contact Sony/BMG or Simon Cowell’s office .”

Isabella looked over at Urs, “Oh but, Urs and I are old friends... he wouldn’t mind me being here.” She let her tongue slide slowly across her upper lip as she smirked.

Urs looked at Sabrina and shook his head and mouthed he would explain later. She understood and told Isabella,” I don’t really care who you WERE friends with, including the Queen of England herself… YOU need to leave NOW or I would call security. We’ll see just how well the freedom of the press works over on this side of the pond! Course, I could just ummm escort you out the door myself. By the way, where’s the broom you flew in on? ”

“Urs why are you here? You’re not family to this woman. What is your connection to her?” She questioned him acting like she never heard Sabrina’s threat

“That lady is none of your DAMN BUSINESS and I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS ROOM OR I WON’T WAIT FOR SECURITY, NOW GET THE HELLOUT BEFORE I GET REALLY PISSED!!! We Americans whipped your British asses before, and I’d be glad to show you how it’s done… Now move it or lose it.” Sabrina was yelling and that brought the nurse running to the room in time to escort the reporter out to the security officer.

Urs stood watching Sandie, stroking her hair, lightly touching her cheek, holding her hand warmly in his, and not really interested in what Sabrina was saying to Isabella. He had no idea that she was being escorted out by security.

Sabrina watched the reporter disappear with security down the hall before taking a deep breath. Calmly, she walked to his side and rested her hand on his shoulder. Gently encouraging him to sit back down in the chair and relax. She would make sure no one else from the press got into the room again. She picked up her cell phone and walked to the floor’s atrium to be away from any one who could listen. Phoning Simon, she gave him the information on the woman and what she wanted. Bristling, he assured her he would handle it from there. If needed to put a guard at Sandie’s door.

Simon, after hanging up, remembered Isabella and knew how hard a time Urs had getting passed the break up. Her coming into the picture now with his and Sandie’s relationship so new…it was not going to be a good thing. Sighing, he whispered to himself, “God… this needs to be handled and fast. No kid gloves… just a diversion for the moment, and I’ll have time to put firmer plans together later. She sucked as a reporter then, I’m sure nothing has changed since.” He picked up the phone and contacted a old college friend at the London News. Within moments, he had planted the seed he had hoped for… a blind alley that would keep Isabelle busy for at least a week. It would buy Sandie a bit of time to heal, at least stabilize and be in a better position to move to another facility if need be. Urs would have a break to be with her without complications or outside influence.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 am

Chapter 17

Urs stayed in Sandie’s room for the next 2 days not really doing much but holding her hand and every once in a while standing by the bed, running his hand through her hair willing her to wake up and return to him. Carlos worried for his brother. He knew that no woman had ever brought out this emotion in Urs before and he was sure Urs was deeply in love with Sandie. For his brother’s sake, she had to pull through. He was deeply concerned for Sabrina too; knowing of the run in she had with the news reporter a couple of days ago had really pissed her off. Even though he really knew next to nothing about Sabrina, he knew she was close as sisters to Sandie. In his mind, if Sandie didn’t pull through or at least awaken, it would destroy not only Urs but Sabrina. He continued to silently pray for strength for all of them. He also thought back to their first meeting and vowed he would strip again a million times over if it meant keeping Sandie alive and well for Urs and Sabrina, silly as it seemed at the time.

Carlos, David and Sebastien took turns watching over Urs and making sure he ate, slept and was able to get out and walk if need be. Isabella wasn’t to far away from the hospital, keeping close watch for any chance to get back in the room and find out just what was going on with Urs and Sandie . Isabella didn’t like to lose anything and had begun to regret how she and Urs had split up. He was a big star now and had lots of money. Maybe this was her chance to get close to him and get him back. But this relationship with Ms. Davis was getting in the way of her plans and she needed to know more. Then she could work out something to get Urs away from that room and alone to talk to him.

On the 3rd day, Sandie started to mumble Urs’ name in her sleep. Urs and David both thought they were hearing things or it was wishful thinking. Neither Divo wanted to mention anything to the other, just in case they were wrong. It wasn’t till David was sitting with Sandie, idly fingering his IPod, not satisfied with either music or games, while Urs showered that he clearly and distinctly heard her calling Urs’ name. He pushed the call button and the nurse came in. Waiting patiently as she checked her out, the nurse also heard a low whisper of “URS.” She left the room to contact the doctor with this new information. The doctor came down from his office to check out the new progress Sandie seemed to be making. Urs was now dressed in a clean pair of jeans and a t-shirt, wondering what had happened and cursing himself for leaving Sandie’s side. “Urs sit next to Sandie and hold her hand; speak to her. It doesn’t matter what, you could even sing if you like, but try to see if she responds to you.” The doctor instructed him gently.

Urs began to sing ‘La Promessa.’ As he began, his eyes searched her face, hoping somehow she could hear him, praying it would be the music that would reach her as he had seen before at her place. At first, there was nothing, but as he continued, she seemed to smile in her sleep. He kept her hands in his and kept singing and watching as her eyes began to open slightly. Her head turned toward his voice and she smiled at him. Tears, glistening in the harsh lights, were running down his cheeks, as he smiled back at her.
When he stopped singing, she laid there and just smiled. He stood and bent over and kissed her soft lips.

“Urs….”

“Sandie I am here and have been since the problem at the house.” He kept stroking her hand.

She watched as the doctor ran some more tests. After, he started asking her questions and she was able to answer them. Sabrina gently touched Urs’ shoulder as she stepped closer.. She didn’t want to interrupt him, as she slid her hand slowly up to his cheek to wipe away his tears. Just as quietly, she signed and stepped back, Carlos opening his arms to greet her. David nervously played with his IPod, swallowing hard to keep the lump in his throat from surfacing.

“Sandie, do you remember what happened and why you’re here in the hospital”? Urs asked her while the rest stood back and listened.

“I remember Dean coming into the house and… he had a knife. I was afraid you would come home and he might hurt you. Please tell me he didn't hurt you... please...” she spoke quietly. Tears started forming in the corners of her eyes. She tried desperately to remain calm, but her eyes would betray her fears after she said the words that had haunted her.

“Dean fell down the stairs and broke his neck. He is gone… he can’t bother either one of us or hurt you ever again.” Urs told her while still holding her hand. “You are safe now, I promise you. He is only here if you let him be here. Please, don’t let him be here… I…”

The doctor was pleased with her responses and so he let them have some private time to talk about the incident at the house. Sandie went to move to her side but felt her stomach hurt when the stitches pulled. She looked over at Urs and held tight to his hand. A slight gasp escaped from her lips, but she managed to close her eyes and regain some calmness.

“Sandie, before you passed out… after Dean fell… the last thing you said to me was that you loved me. Do you love me Sandie? Did you mean it or were they just words said in fear… words you didn’t mean at all to say, they just came out.” His eyes glistening with held back tears. He rose from the bed and stood closer to her, waiting for her answer, not daring to breathe should she whisper a response.

“YES URS I DO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART…. I mean it with every part of me. ” She told him, tears slowly sliding down her cheeks, as his heart leaped for joy.

He reached over and took her softly and carefully into his arms and kissed her so softly, it felt like a gentle breeze on her lips. She returned his kiss, hoping for much more and deeper kisses from him.

After talking for a while he slowly climbed onto the bed to lie next to her, wrapping her in his arms before both fell asleep. About this time Isabella, up to her usual tricks, was sneaking into the room again. She saw them asleep in each others arms. Not wanting to let this pass, she raised her camera and started to take a picture. Sabrina and Carlos had just walked up and opened the door to the room. They found Isabella ready to take pictures of Urs and Sandie in the narrow hospital bed. Sabrina walked over, jerking her by the arm, causing her to drop the camera. Urs awoke to Isabella’s fervent protests.

“ISABELLA what the HELL are you doing back here?” He was trying to not wake up Sandie.

“I wanted the scoop on the woman in the coma and I also wanted to talk to you in private.” She replied to Urs question.

“Isabella, You and I have nothing to discuss and I wish for you to leave me and MY WIFE alone… just leave and don’t ever come back….” he turned his back on her, kissing Sandie’s forehead softly before closing his eyes.

Sabrina and Carlos stood there watching her face and mouth drop at the mention of WIFE. Isabella couldn’t wait to get out of the room. They both looked at Urs and Sandie snuggling and wondered how this lie would now play out.

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 am

Chapter 18

Isabella left with a little push from Carlos and Sabrina as they headed out to dinner while Sandie and Urs slept. After their dinner, they headed back to the hospital and Sandie’s room to find both waking up and talking.

“Urs what was all that about you telling the reporter that Sandie is your Wife?” Carlos had to ask. Sandie looked stunned.

“URS did you tell someone I was your…your Wife?” Sandie asked, surprised at this.

“I suppose I should explain. Then you will understand why I said that.” He was about to open up to his past painful experience and had great friends there to support him. “Five years ago I was living with Isabella. We had been together for 2 years during my struggling days in Opera. We had discussed the future - having children and building a life together.” He held his head down, staring at the cold tile hospital room floor. “During this time Isabella found out she was pregnant. She knew I wanted the baby but all she wanted was the money and high life…a baby would be in the way. So she had an abortion and… killed…my… child.”Urs had tears running down his cheeks as he raised his head and looked at the others and Sandie.

Sandie could feel the pain from his heart, the anguish in his eyes told her as much. Carefully, she sat up to wrap her arms around him, pulling him as close as she could with out hurting herself. She wanted to try to comfort him, but no words came to mind. Instead, she cradled him in her arms as the tears slid down her neck.

He took several minutes to collect himself before continuing. “We ended our relationship. I could never trust or love her again. Then she found out about IL DIVO”. She went to Simon and tried to find me thru him but I had told Simon about this and he covered for me. She left, believing him as she had no other choice or information otherwise. I had not heard from her till now but I know she wants us to get back together so she can have the money and the fame.” He was still very torn up and looked at Sandie knowing she understood. “Sandie, I Love You with my mind, my heart and all that I am. I want to be with you in every way. Please say you understand why I said my Wife, I don’t want her to find a way into my life again…” The pain in his eyes was too much for Sabrina and Sandie and she did understand, gently, Sandie reached toward his face and touched his cheek warmly, nodding her head.

“Ok, we want Miss Nosey to butt out of your life. But how does Sandie being your wife help that?” Sabrina commented, crossing her arms to show Urs she meant business and would defend her again if need be.

“Not really sure if it will… hopefully, if she thinks I am married, she will consider me off limits… at least that is my hope… If she reports it and makes it public then it is her word against the groups and Simons. I don’t like to be untruthful, but …” His eyes dropped to the floor again.

“Alright Urs, I understand. I will not play her games. I am not her and won’t act or ever hurt you like she did…ever. But I won’t lie to you either; we need to be honest about our feeling for each other. Both of us know now what the other has gone through… neither of us wants that pain again… We’ve come too far in life as individuals to let that happen… I can’t…I won’t… I don’t know that I have the strength for myself, but I do for you Urs. I don’t know where it’s coming from, but yes for you I do…” Sandie sat up a little more in her bed, trying to show she was stronger than she actually was at the moment.

Urs kissed her neck softly, whispering, “Thank you Sandie. I understand and I love you so much more than words could ever say. Let me be the strength for you… and together, we will make it…I have no doubts. I will never lie to you Sandie, I promise.”

She thought about what this horrible woman had done to URS killing his child, ”…how could anyone be so cruel? Not just to him but the beautiful, innocent child he had created… one maybe some day we could have together…“ She really wanted that future with him and she knew with out any doubts that he was the man she wanted to have children with and spend her life making him happy, giving him all her love.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:56 am

Chapter 19

Sandie stayed in the hospital for a week recovering and healing. Urs made plans to bring her back to the apartment but suddenly he thought better of it, not wanting to remind her of the attack and Dean.
He was out of their lives for good and Urs wanted it to stay that way. He knew it would take time for her to recover and hopefully forget the whole thing, putting it in the past and moving forward with him and their future.

He started looking for a temporary place to live. The guys helped him move. Urs put his place up for sale and moved Sandie’s things into his room after Sabrina had packed them. He had no doubt sleeping with her would be limited to just holding and caring for her. “I’m here to reassure her, not make love…yet. It’s too soon for her… I can live with that if it helps her move on. Yes, I love her that much and more… it can’t be physical yet… I won’t hurt her… I can’t… and not just because of my promise… because she means so much to me… To just hold her, kiss her… be with her is… wonderful… beautiful… beyond anything I’ve ever known. Nothing has ever felt like this…the closest is when I’m singing… yet this is more… intimate…personal…” He whispered to himself, checking once again to be sure everything was in place, still not satisfied he had everything.

He filled the place with her favorite flowers, Red Lilies everywhere.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   RedLilyfordxd2
Sabrina helped get her stuff settled into the closet and drawers. Knowing her very well, Sabrina also had picked up a few things Sandie might need until she could do her own shopping.

During this week he also put his plan in motion of sneaking off for some "important business" the day she left the hospital with Carlos and Sabrina’s help. They were the only two who knew what was happening. He hated keeping secrets from Sebastien and David, but they would be happy for him when he told them later why he had kept it a secret.

The morning of her release, Sandie was wearing a beautiful Ivory dress and high heel sandals.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   Dxdcivildress

Carlos was wearing a Smoky Grey Suit dark grey shirt and no tie.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   DxDDubpic

Sabina was wearing a silk Grey dress and high heel sandals too.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   Dxdcydcivil

Urs is wearing an Ivory Jacket with White shirt and stripe Tie and Dark pants.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   221008Glckspost

Sandie paced in her room nervously. “I don’t know why I should be this nervous… I love him… I want to be with him…I know this is the right thing to do… it feels so right. If Isabella is a reporter, she’ll know where to look for records… dates, times. Simon’s diversion didn’t work… I can’t let her get near Urs or find out anything is different than what Urs told her. I can’t. Oh God… why do I feel like the bad guy in this? Why do I feel like I’m taking advantage of Urs? No, it’s not business… but, what if… No Sandie, don’t measure… Dean’s gone… GONE… don’t resurrect him… he would measure, not you. Love can’t be measured… not real love. Leave the ruler and tape measure for physical, tangible things… Love isn’t that… it can’t be… won’t be.. .Urs isn’t like that… He’s a physical person, but his love is intangible… real, but felt inside… where it counts most.” She squared her shoulders as she looked in the mirror and smiled, recalling the feeling of his arms around her warmly.

The plans were made that they would be heading out to lunch, then off to a tiny private chapel on the out skirts of London and meet up with a Justice of the Peace. Urs had the Eternity Ring in his pocket and would give it to Carlos at the Chapel.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   Dxdcivilring-1

To anyone who saw the group, they would think the well dressed couples were out for a nice Afternoon and site seeing. Urs and Sandie didn’t want any questions so they pretty much kept things low keyed so as not to draw attention. Carlos drove them from the hospital to the restaurant and on to the Chapel.

Sandie was still surprised that Urs was able to get all this arranged in such a short time. After the ceremony, they headed back to Carlos’ flat. During the trip, Urs never let go of Sandie’s hand and during the ceremony they both had eyes only for each other; the love they felt shining thru to anyone who saw them. David and Sebastien had been called by Urs on the way from the Chapel asking them to meet him at Carlos’ flat in an hour. He wanted to let them in on what had taken place and join in celebrating his marriage to Sandie. There they celebrated the ceremony and discussed the new place Sandie and Urs would be living in, the upcoming tour and how people would feel finding out about the wedding.

There was a knock at the door. Carlos answered, letting David and Sebastien in. When they were seated, Urs explained the events that had taken place after Sandie’s departure from the hospital. They were upset to find they had not been involved in the plans. As they listened both understood with all four of them there at the ceremony, there was a bigger chance of Isabella finding out and trying to interfere; which is why they had hidden the information till now. It was done and the Official Public Wedding would take place as soon as those plans could be decided and arranged. Both men would be in the larger, traditional ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 am

Chapter 20

The group was celebrating the marriage when a knock on Carlos’ door shattered the merriment for a moment. Sabrina, being the closest one, answered it with a stunned look on her face. She called out firmly. “Carlos, you aren’t going to believe this in a million years…Some people have more guts than brains.” Her eyes narrowed as her hand rested on her hip and her stance widened.

“Isabella, what are you doing here and why are you bothering us?” Carlos asked her, raising his brow.

“I came to talk to Urs. Is he here?” She smiled very coyly.

“Yes but I don’t think he will speak to you.” came Carlos’ remark.

“Urs, there is someone here to see you.” Carlos informed him and waited at the door, never letting her cross the doorway.

Urs walked to the doorway seeing Isabella in the hall outside of the flat, wondering what she wanted from him now. He motioned for Sandie to come to the door with him. He stepped forward and opened the door wider. Sandie came to Urs’ side and stood next to him with her arm around his waist, knowing that Isabella could see them both from the hallway. “Isabella, why are you here and what do you want from me now?” Urs’ tone was abrupt and angry.

“I went to your old place and saw it was up for sale. So I came here to see if the guys knew where you were. I was trying to catch you so we could talk.” She smiled; the look in her eyes transmitting that she wanted more than talk.

“We have nothing to talk about. Our relationship ended years ago. What could you have to say that hasn’t been said?” Urs had asked her.

“Well I really wanted to talk to you alone, but if you insist on doing it here in front of Ms. Davis then I guess that is fine with me. But I thought you might not want to hurt the woman by telling her about us and our past.” She kept smiling thinking that Sandie was in the dark about her and Urs.

“Sandie knows all about our past and she knew about all of the sordid details before we were married.” Urs informed her not so quietly, trying to curb the impatience from reflecting in his face.

“Urs I already know you and Ms. Davis are not married.” she sneered at Sandie, hoping to see a reaction of shock and dismay.

“Oh? And how did you fabricate this one Isabella?” Urs smiled a knowing smile, as Sandie’s hand inched gently up his back and rubbed him lightly between his shoulder blades.

“I did a worldwide search of public records, looking for a Marriage License in your name and hers…found nothing. So I know you lied, probably to get me off the track of what happen in your flat between her and the dead man.” she informed him, smiling like the cat that got the cream. Little did she know that Sabrina came up behind Sandie and handed her a copy of the Marriage Certificate. Sandie placed it in Urs hand behind the door where she couldn’t see yet.

“Isabella, I wish you hadn’t done that. All you had to do is ask to see the marriage license. I am sure Sandie wouldn’t mind that you would look at it – for the record; but since you have the need to know, then take a look at our Marriage License. ” Urs handed her the copy of the Marriage License Sandie had passed to him, not the real one. They watched Isabella’s face turn ashen as a frown tugged at her lips. She looked up and saw Sandie smiling and Urs with his arms wrapped warmly around his wife. The frown on Isabella’s face deepened as she watched Urs kiss Sandie deeply, completely ignoring her presence in the hallway.

“Any more questions Isabella?” Sandie spoke for the first time, smiling calmly at the reporter. She stepped toward her, keeping Urs close behind her, feeling his arms once again wrap around her waist to come together just below the bandage hidden under her dress. “Now Urs and I ARE married and your past is just that - PAST…old news already relegated to the trash heap ages ago. I really don’t care for BABY KILLERS and would prefer not to have any contact with you ever again. I will contact your office and inform them of your continued harassment toward my husband and I if you don’t stay the HELL AWAY FROM US. I hope you are hearing this loud and clear with no ambiguity at all. I will only say it once, and feel free to quote it….I will take action, no if's and's, or's or but's… so print that for the record. ”She could feel Urs move her hair over and gently kiss the nape of her neck. Sandie turned in Urs' arms, placing a kiss on his lips before she walked out of Isabella’s stunned view.

“Urs are you going to let her call me that and say those horrible things to me?” She really believed he would defend her.

“I believe we’ve made our position clear, complying with your reporter request… As my wife said, print that in your tabloid. If you don’t think she will follow through, know I will. You always were better at creating fiction than establishing fact. Maybe a career change would be better for you… writing for a Soap Opera or something…” before he slammed the door in her face.

They all waited, listening to her fading footsteps as she slowly walked down the hall to her car. At the window, David watched, motioning to them to see her get into her car and drive away. Both Sandie and Urs were wondering if they had finally set her straight, hoping that was the last time they would see her. Sabrina and Carlos looked to each other, both questioning whether Isabella would believe it and give some distance to the newly married couple. David and Sebastien were thinking about what had transpired, each forcing their doubts to the back of their mind as they watched Isabella’s car disappear around the corner. This was no ordinary reporter; they had seen it for themselves in this brief encounter.

It had been a long and tiring day. Sandie was ready to see her new home and get settled after just being released from the hospital that day. They thanked the group for all they had done to help them and left for the flat a short distance away.

They walked hand in hand to the door and Urs opened it with his key as Sandie waited at his side. He paused slightly, looking into her eyes before he gently picked her up and carried her across the threshold. “Welcome to our private sanctuary Sandie…my heartfelt melody, my life, my love, my wife.” He kicked the door shut and kissed her before lowering her to her feet to let her look around. As she looked around, he locked the door and turned on the lights in the living and sitting rooms. Sandie’s eyes moved slowly from one item to another, smiling warmly as she reached for Urs hand. “Thank you Urs. You are the man of my dreams, my inner most desires, my husband, my life partner. You have shown me what love is and can be. I love our sanctuary almost as much as I love you. It is nothing like your other flat, nor mine in New York, yet it feels like home…the perfect place for us to grow together.” She returned his kiss, deepening it as his arms slid around her shoulders to pull her closer.

After they got a bottle of water each, he turned out the lights and they headed up stairs to their bedroom. Sandie was stunned to see all of her things arranged or neatly tucked away in the dressers and closet. When she went to the bathroom, she found all her personal items arranged for her there as well as some new things that made her smile. Standing in the doorway watching her, Urs knew that the night would not hold any more than snuggling and kissing. Sandie was still recovering and he had promised no pressure to consummate the marriage yet. Urs showed her where her gowns were kept and she headed back to the bathroom to change while he pulled the covers down on the bed. Quietly, he changed into his pajama bottoms and waited, letting his eyes scan the room once again.

In the bathroom, Sandie undressed, looking at herself in the mirror, staring at the scar on her stomach, lightly fingering the outline of stitches still in place. Her mind moved through the events as she did so, shuddering off and on as they played out once again. A tear slid down her cheek and she brushed it away before covering the healing wound again and putting on a gown. She rinsed her face with cool water, erasing all sign of the escaped tear. “Your husband will think you a fool… this is your wedding night, a time to be happy…safe in his arms…” She whispered to herself. She reached for her favorite perfume and sprayed some on her wrists and neck. “There, that’s more like a new bride…” reaching for the door and turning off the bathroom light.

As Urs heard the bathroom door open, he reached for the slender red lily sitting in the crystal vase by the bed. He cradled it gently in his hand as she came closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 am

Chapter 21

Urs, as he was waiting for Sandie to return from the bathroom, had turned on the CD in the player that he had made for her as his “Promise” he called it.

It was a cover of Gary Allan’s song
"THE ONE"

No rush though I need your touch
I won't rush your heart
Until you feel on solid ground
Until your strength is found, girl

I'll fill those canyons in your soul
Like a river lead you home
And I'll walk a step behind
In the shadows so you shine
Just ask it will be done
And I WILL prove my love
Until you're sure that I'm
"the one"

Somebody else was here before
He treated you unkind
And broken wings need time to heal
Before a heart can fly, girl

I'll fill those canyons in your soul
Like a river lead you home
And I'll walk a step behind
In the shadows so you shine
Just ask it will be done
And I will prove my love
"the one"

Trust in me and you'll find a heart so true
All I want to do is give
the best of me to you
And stand beside you

Just ask it will be done
And I WILL prove my love
"the one"

Urs looked up as the music started and saw Sandie walking slowly out of the bathroom wearing a long white sheer nightgown and couldn’t seem to get his breathe.

“Mein Gott Sandie, you’re beautiful and you take my breath away.” was all he could say.

~*~Divo By Design~*~   Sandiedxd6

Sandie could hear the song and listened to the words. She trembled slightly, knowing that this was the promise Urs was giving her to not rush her but that he was her one and only till the end of time. She stood in the middle of the room looking into his eyes as the song was playing. He stood and walked toward her. Gently, he lifted the lily to his lips and looked into her eyes. He slid the petals of the lily down her cheek, pausing near her lips. Sandie smiled, taking the delicate flower in her hand, taking in its heady fragrance for a moment, imagining what he would look like with Gary’s goatee, savoring the thought of how it would feel against her… still letting those delicious dimples appear and the twinkle in his expressive eyes when he smiled that made her swoon inside.
~*~Divo By Design~*~   NalleNalle010
He wrapped his arms around her waist as she placed hers around his neck. They swayed to the music, only looking in to each others eyes, enjoying the other’s closeness with only the sheer, silky nightgown separating them. Sandie could feel the strength of him flowing to her, calming her as her heart beat wildly with his gentle touch.

As the song ended he took her hand and led her to the bed he had turned down. He hoped he could control his urge to love her, knowing she was still not ready and healing from the wound. It would be a few days before the stitches came out. Urs waited for her to lie down in the bed, returning the lily to the vase. He joined her as she cuddled close to him, holding her in his arms. He wanted to kiss her lips again, feel the warm tenderness again that made his heart soar. He felt her hand gently slid up his chest to his neck as he kissed the top of her head, then touched her lips softly at first, deepening the kiss . He felt himself getting aroused and had to pull back; he didn’t want to hurry or frighten her. He held Sandie’s hand, knowing what her gentle touch was doing to him, missing it, yearning for it, yet knowing the time was close. “Patience…you will show her in time… make love with her as she was meant to have…love her wholly…let her heart feel as yours does when we are together…show her passion, explore it with her…engulf her…caress every centimeter of her…“ he reminded himself.

They stayed in each others arms and talked about the wedding that would be in a few weeks. As she yawned, he laid her head on his chest and then turned out the lights. In the warm glow of the moonlight that blanketed their bed, he kissed her head once more. Sandie’s let her hand gently caress his cheek as she whispered, “I love you Urs…beyond any song I could ever imagine…you have crafted a tender journey for my heart that I am eager to follow with you…”as she kissed him again.

”ICH LIEBE DICH Sandie !!!!”

They closed their eyes and drifted off to a content sleep.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 am

Chapter 22

Sandie woke first the next morning early and turned to find Urs sleeping with his arms still wrapped around her and his hair over his face. She moved the hair around his ear and looked into the face of the man she loved more than anything she could ever imagine. Her thoughts were of the wonderful things he had done for her since they met back over the last couple of months including the wedding. He had been her rock and support during the bad times and never asked for more than she could give him.

She knew she wanted to share love with this amazing man and hoped after the stitches came out that they could share their bodies as well as they would share their lives from this day forward. She knew she had been blessed with this man’s love and would make sure to tell him and show him every day how much she loved him.

They had not spoken of the children that she hoped would come in the future and that she wanted at least two. Sandie lightly touched her stomach, imagining what it would be like to carry his beautiful child inside her. Feel the little one grow, share the baby’s movements as it got bigger inside her, watching Urs face as he felt the first kicks, and wondered if he would sing to the little one. It made her smile as she snuggled closer to him, kissing him lightly on his chest. She thought about the trouble with Isabella, knowing that she would not leave them alone that easily. She was not fooled into believing that Isabella was out of their lives for good. Sandie knew she would be able to stand up against this horrible woman and that she would not let her get to Urs or interfere with their happiness. She was prepared to go back to work but let Sabrina take the lead for the time being, until she was a bit stronger but she would be there to make sure all went well.

As she laid there looking at her husband, she could see the dark stubble on his face, the shape of his almond eyes and the kind and peaceful look he had sleeping. He was more than she ever imagine that she would have in a husband, lover, mate or life’s partner and she knew that he loved her with no reservations; his patience was amazing in her eyes.

She crept out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. Quietly she brushed her teeth, took care of the personal things and then walked quietly into the bedroom and saw he was waking up as she crawled back into the bed to lay in his arms again.

He turned his headed and smiled that amazing smile, flashing his dimples in full force and said “Good Morning Mein Liebe,” placing a kiss on her lips and holding her tight to him as he ran his eyes over his new wife.

Urs had never been more happy and content. He couldn’t imagine his life now without Sandie in it. The peace and fulfillment he had was beyond belief and couldn’t wait till they became one in their explorations of each others bodies when they were able to consummate the marriage. He looked forward to sharing love with his beautiful new wife and spending the rest of the next 60 plus years showing his love for her and to her.

“Good Morning, my gorgeous, sexy Husband.”. She smiled at him and kissed him letting the passion she was feeling over come her for the moment; knowing they would be together very soon. She couldn’t wait either, her hands aching to explore him, caress him, showing her passion for him, intimately.

“Did you sleep well, Liebe?” His voice sounded raspy.

“Yes, My Love I did.” she whispered back to him, kissing his lips again. “Did you sleep well? I had this beautiful dream… you and I were… well, perhaps I should save that for later…” she winked at him before gently touching his cheek and glancing down to his chest and beyond, blushing slightly.
“Urs, may I ask you something?” her eyes returning to look into his.
“Of course Liebe, you can ask anything.” he said as he kissed her once again.

“Do you want children and how many?” This shocked him and as he thought of her carrying his children in her beautiful body he couldn’t help but smile. Sandie snuggled closer in his arms and bit her lip, waiting to hear what she needed to hear.

“Of course I want children and having them with you would be the greatest gift of all. But do you want children Sandie?” Urs ask a bit afraid, reaching up to touch her face, pushing back a lock of her hair.
“Oh yes Urs I want to carry your children and raise them, you and I, together, be a family.” she was giddy with happiness

“How many do you want to have Liebe?”

“At least two… a girl and a boy. Our lives are so busy, I am not sure about any more. I know you will be a great father… I can see it in your eyes, feel it in your heart. Oh Urs, what beautiful babies you would make…” She hoped he didn’t mind just 2 at least for now.

“We can start at 2 and let Gott decide if we have more if you don’t mind. But we need to hold off a while since we are traveling so much to start.” He was happy they could share their thoughts and feelings like this. “I don’t want to be selfish, but I want to be just the two of us for the moment. I know we have a lifetime, but there will be time for babies… beautiful babies, like you.” He slid his hand down to rub her stomach lightly, letting his hand rest there. “They will have a beautiful place to start growing… feeling your love for them from the very start.” So they had decided to hold off for the time when they were not touring. Then they could settle down and get ready for a family that both craved.

“What about where we will live Urs. I have homes in New York & L.A. and I have nothing here in the UK. Would we buy a place here and settle since this is where Sony/BMG and Il DIVO are based?” She wondered.

“Yes Liebe living in London as a base would be the best. I know you have the factory in New York. Is it possible to have a factory here in the UK as well? I know that is asking a lot, but I don’t mean close the US ones, just add on to the company and work in the UK as well?” He hoped she would understand he want to have her close. With all the traveling they would be doing during the tour, he wanted them to have a family and she would not be able to travel later as she got farther along.

“Yes I could open a branch of DESIGN BY SD here in the UK… and maybe if Sabrina does not have plans she could run the US part… that is, if she and Carlos are not making plans of their own. I think that living together has brought them closer already but I have not had time for any girl talk to see yet.” Sandie giggled at this thought.

Urs on the other hand thought he knew the answer already. The last few times he had seen Carlos and Sabrina together, they seemed to have gotten settled quite well with each other and seemed much like a couple already falling in love.

“Liebe, what are your plans for today?”

“I have to go to the Sony offices to check the tour schedule and see when the clothes have to get packed up and ready for the touring to start, and go to the doctors and get the stitches removed.” She was glad they were coming out and she could move on from the reminder of the past...Urs leaned in for a real passion building Kiss that took her breath away. Sandie’s hands slid around his shoulders and held him close. She rolled onto her back, pulling Urs on top of her. “But before I go… I just need to know what it feels like, the whole weight of you… to be this close… and even closer…and even closer still…” as Urs lips met hers again and again. “Oh Urs…it feels so wonderful… so…”

They were going to have a wonderful life ahead of them and nothing would stand in their way.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:59 am

~*~Divo By Design~*~   Wall_Fan

JUST IN CASE OF HEAT

~*~Divo By Design~*~   Ice-cubes

Chapter 23

“Liebling, it is shower time. We have to get going if you are to get all your things done today before the doctor’s appointment.” Urs kissed her senseless again before rolling out of the bed in his Calvin shorts.

Sandie rolled over and started to put on her robe, “Ok my dimpled darling. I’ll go start the…” but Urs just pulled it away and pulled her into the bathroom. “..or not…” She smiled as he started the shower and turned toward her again. Gently, he looked into her eyes as he started to lift her nightgown over her head. Sandie took a deep breath as the silky gown floated silently to the cool tile floor. Her hands reached to pull him close again, caressing his chest as they slowly made their way to his waist, stopping at the waistband of his shorts. There, she smiled as she looked deep into his eyes, hoping he wouldn’t stop her. His gentle kiss answered her, begging her to continue. She slid her fingers under the waistband and pushed them over his hips, letting them fall to the floor. Quickly, he kicked them out of the way, taking her hand in his. He checked the water temperature before stepping into the shower, guiding Sandie with him. He wanted to explore her body, hoping she would explore his.

He knew that they still couldn’t do anything but soon, very soon, they would be together. “Is the water warm enough?“ he whispered to her. Sandie nodded, smiling as she let the shower wet her hair. Urs smiled, sealing his lips to hers again under the water fell over both of them. “I can turn it up for you… make it warmer if you like…hotter…” as he kissed her again, his hands sliding slowly up her arms to embrace her again. “Are you cold or…” He smiled, looking down at her breasts, “just…”

“I’m not cold darling, just very happy to be with you. I ummm see someone is equally happy too.” She grinned, looking down his torso as her tongue slid slowly across her upper lip.
“You do that to me… what can I say… I love you… but, much as I want to stay here for the rest of the day…” sighing, he reached for the shampoo and poured some into his hand. He washed her hair as she washed his, both smiling broadly.

“Just to save time…” Sandie muttered, as her fingers slid through his damp, sudsy curls.

“Save time for what?” Urs replied, holding her close before he kissed her again, leaning into the water to rinse off both of them.
“Well, I want to be sure you are very ummm clean… and that takes an enormous amount of time, love… to cover every inch of this gorgeous body… it could take hours… days… months.. Oh my…” she blushed as his soapy hands caressed her gently, causing a wave of tingles to race through her.

“I know the feeling… but we only have this morning for now…I don’t want to be late. Do you?” he grinned wickedly, knowing the doctor’s appointment was important to both of them. “I promise… later you can take all the time you want… but today…” He was struggling for control of himself.

“True… but… may I at least….” She grinned, as Urs poured soap into her hands. Sandie slathered the smooth liquid soap in her hands before she began to wash him all over. Her fingers begged her to slow down and savor each soft part of him.

“Close enough for now…” Urs replied, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning into the water again. “I’m looking forward to being very…. clean very soon.” He let Sandie leave the shower as he finished up. She pulled out a dry bath towel for him and waited till he was done before she sat at the mirror to dry her hair.

Urs stood with a towel around his hips very low and began to shave. As she watched his beautiful body, she couldn’t stop thinking of how much she loved this man and couldn’t wait to become one with him in everyway. After her hair was done and her makeup on, she headed to the bedroom and got her clothes that she would wear today - form fitting black Jeans, a sleeveless black silk top and her black half boots. Urs dressed in his jeans, blue Harley T-shirt and his cowboy boots. He had already pulled his hair into a pony tail for the day.

Sandie smiled at him, “You really need to let the curls loose… they do show that rebel side of you I see now and then.”

“I will for you… and you’ll see more than rebel…” Urs replied, hugging her close and kissing her cheek.

When they were ready, they went downstairs. Sandie started the coffee as Urs pushed bread into the toaster. They ate quickly then washed up the small amount of dishes. Sandie took a quick look around the kitchen to be sure everything was tidy before they left for the morning. Urs would spend the morning with Sandie and take her to the Doctor’s appointment. After, he would stop and check in with the other guys for a while since she wanted to do some shopping for the flat. He knew she needed some time with Sabrina and to add her own touches to their flat. Before she left, she dialed Sabrina and asked her to meet at the doctor’s office so they could go shopping from there. They had not had any time together since being back in London and needed to catch up. She also wanted to talk to Sabrina about the US factory and opening one in the UK.

Everywhere they went, they had to be touching in some way, had to have skin to skin contact. Driving, Urs had her hand in his, placed on his thigh; walking, they held each others hands or had hands around each others waists. Anyone who saw them knew they were a couple very much in love and had no problem showing it to the world.

Only one person couldn’t see the love they shared as she followed them around town at a distance. That was something she was never going to believe. She was making plans to get him back into her bed and life and no girlfriend or wife would stand in her way. “I don’t believe for a moment he really married that woman,” she spoke out loud to herself. “He belongs to me and I will have him BACK!” Isabella continued, determined to be matter-of-fact. Nothing seemed to matter now but her goal to get Urs back and Sandie out of his life. She had no idea what both would do to her to make sure that never happened.

Urs and Sandie arrived at Sony/BMG offices. They headed upstairs to see Simon, find out the tour dates and how soon they needed to have the suits ready to go. Simon was standing at the desk of his assistant, waiting on a file, when they walked into the office. “Hello Mr. & Mrs. Buhler. How are you both this morning?” Simon smiled as he addressed them by their married name and laughed a bit.

“Good Morning Simon.” Each replied, smiling and holding hands. They continued walking toward him as he motioned for them to follow him to his office.

“How is married life so far?” He asked pointing to the chairs for them to have a seat.

“Married life is amazing, wonderful and so much more. I have never been happier in my life Simon”. Urs spoke looking at Sandie all the time and smiling.

Simon could see the love in both of their eyes and that they could barely take their eyes off each other as they spoke. “Urs what will you do about the fans? Are you planning on posting this news on the website?” Simon was curious.

“Do I have to Simon? I really don’t want to post my private life for the whole world to see on the site. The fans know that and I think they understand…it isn’t a big mystery, just my private life.” Urs seemed to be a bit reluctant to say much about the wedding to outsiders. Urs looked at Sandie and hoped she understood that he was not ashamed of the fact they were married, just that he had always kept most his personal life to himself and only let people in when he felt he needed to. He would have no problem telling the interviewers there was someone important and special in his life, but that was as far as he wanted to go.

“No Urs that decision is up to you and Sandie and you don’t have to say anything. My concern is Isabella reporting it to the world and the fans finding out that way.” Simon knew Isabella was far from being out of their lives and she would have no problem breaking the news to the world.

“Will she ever learn and just go away Simon?” Sandie didn’t know much about her only what Urs had told her, but she hoped that they would not have her around bothering them anymore.

“I would like to say yes but….” Simon motioned them over to the window. “Look down there in the parking lot Urs…” Simon pointed to a car that was sitting with its driver plainly in site.

“WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?” Urs was very angry. Sandie looked out the window and saw Isabella in the driver’s seat of the car.

“She has been following us Simon?” Sandie turned her head and looked at him as he nodded, not knowing what to say.

“This has got to stop Simon. We have been through enough with the other psycho and I won’t have Sandie hurt or stalked by this nut case too.” Urs was not in the mood to relive another situation like Dean and would not stand by and let it happen.

They walked over to the chairs, sat back down and began talking about the tour. “Simon, how soon do the guys have to start on the tour and interviews?” Sandie needed to work this out and have her mind set on the packing and not worry about Isabella sitting outside.

“They will be leaving at the end of the week and start in Dublin on Friday with interviews…then a concert at the O2 that night. The main concerts start in 3 weeks… till then, it is all promos and interviews for the new CD ‘The Promise…” Simon showed them the schedule that was printed out for all of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   Empty

Back to top Go down

~*~Divo By Design~*~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next