Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

~*~Divo By Design~*~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Chapter 61
*Saying Goodbye*

It had been two weeks since the surgery, Adriana was home at Simon’s estate now, Jean had joined the staff full time and between her and Cheryl, Adriana was coping after the surgery well. Sandie left the important things like knowing what and how much she could eat to them, they understood what could hurt her throat and what couldn’t.

Days went by and Urs and Sandie spent a good deal of time with their daughter, the time was fast approaching for Urs and his father to leave. They were going back on tour while all the ladies stayed here for another week then they would all travel to London.

Urs had arranged for all of their stuff to be moved to the house in London, he had brought the floor plans in and let Sandie see how everything was set up, then showed Adriana the same plans letting her pick out her room.

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Firstfloornew

Adriana picked the next to the largest room on the first floor, there were 4 bedrooms on that floor. Cheryl and Jean took the next larger ones leaving the 4th as a study room for the ladies.

Sandie and Urs chose the larger master bedroom on the 2nd floor. Up here there were only 3 Bedrooms and the other 2 would be guest rooms and for now Sophie would be in one of them.

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Secondfloornew

The house was beautiful it had a garden in the back end of it and it would make a great place for parties when the group settled down.

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Backyard

The front of the house had Iron Gates for privacy and the back yard was huge. They had 7 bedrooms in all and the nursery would up stairs on the 2nd floor with Urs and Sandie. The Games room on the first floor would be turned into a Playroom/ Nursery when they finally got moved in. Urs didn’t want the baby upstairs alone when Sandie was downstairs and this way they could watch out for both the baby and Adriana.

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Groundfloornew

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 SandieandUrsnewhomeinLondon

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Back

Francesca would not be living with them, she had found a beautiful apartment for her for when she was in London. She would be going from London to California and then to New York often so she to would need a base in the area near her work.

She was single so she was more than happy to get a break from everyone, when the chance came that she was in town for a few days.
Sabrina would be traveling with the guys so she would not be looking for a place since she wanted to stay in the States at her Penthouse when she was off. She loved her family but being around Francesca was more then she could handle. She still had the feeling that this woman could cause problem for Urs and Sandie.

Carlos understood her concerns but felt she was going overboard with them and it has cause more than a few arguments about this subject between them. Carlos couldn’t understand why she was less concerned about their relationship and so much more worried about Urs’s relationship. He was beginning to feel unwanted and unneeded in her life. It had become consumed by Sandie and Urs’s happiness.

He had tried to talk about it with her but always the same result they fought and at least one would walk out. He had decided to stay in his own room while they were on tour and she would have her own. He loved her but he was not going to play what David called second fiddle to anyone. Either she loved him and wanted this relationship to work or they were through.

He decided to talk to Urs before they left for the tour maybe he could find something in all of this mess to salvage.

“Urs are you able to talk now? I am in need of someone to be doing the listening to a problemo”

“Sure Carlos let’s go out on the terrace and we can be alone.” They walked outside and into the breeze of the night air. Florida was a hot place but this evening it had turn cooler.

“Look I am doing the thinking of breaking up with Sabrina.” Carlos stopped there and waited to hear what Urs had thought of that statement.

“What? Why? Ok come on spill!” Urs was stunned he knew that this whole thing was getting a bit out of hand but to break up over a woman was not something he could get.

“Sorry I do not have anything to as you say Spill! Sabrina and I have been doing the fighting over this interest of Francesca.”

“You mean she is still under the impression I will get involved with Francesca. I am so glad she trust me that much !” Urs was angry that his sister in law was butting into his marriage and that she had made it clear that she did not trust him. What had he done to warrant this change in her was beyond him. He only wanted to care for Sandie and their children. He hadn’t been the one to hire Francesca in the first place. That was Katherine and Sandie.

“Si, she thinks that Francesca will come on to you and you will not be able to resist her.”

“Wow I didn’t know she had such a low opinion of me. Why is she feeling this way?”

“I do not be of the knowing, but she never deals with us anymore. Always you and Sandie and Francesca.”

“Well Carlos I think you have to do what is best for you, if she is not interested in this relationship it is better you get out now. You don’t want to propose to a woman who is not committed to the relationship.”

“It is kind of late, I already bought the ring and was going to propose after the tour ended. “

“I am sorry Carlos, but you can’t do that unless things change.”

“I thought I had found the one I would marry and be happy with for the rest of my days. I just wish she would think about us and not everyone else.”

“Maybe moving into another room will open her eyes that she needs to work on your relationship and stay out of mine. Sandie and I trust each other and that is what makes our marriage work. Other women do nothing for me.”
“Si, your right. Well I am going to talk to her and let her know what I am going to do.”

“Ok and if you need someone to talk to I am here for you.”

“Thanks and goodnight.” Carlos got up and slowly walked to his room.

Urs felt so sorry for him and wished Sabrina would wake up before she started causing trouble between him and Sandie.

Urs stood and headed for their room, he needed to warn Sandie about Carlos decision to leave Sabrina. So far nothing Sandie had said to her had convinced her that all was ok between them.

Sandie saw his face when he walked into the room. She knew from that look he was very upset. She hoped talking to Carlos would help them understand what had been going on between Sabrina and him, but didn’t seem to be the case from the look on Urs face.

“What is wrong Urs? How is Carlos?”

“What is wrong? Well Carlos is going to stop seeing Sabrina, and she has no one to blame but herself.”

“I know I have talked to her several times and told her to stop worrying about Francesca, but she is not listening to me either.”

“Well I would like to know what has happened to give her such a low opinion of me? Carlos told me she thinks Francesca will make a move on me and I won’t be able to resist her. Where is that load of Bull coming from Sandie?”

“She told that to Carlos, oh I understand now why your so upset.”

“Our relationship works, because we trust each other and love each other. How dare she assume I would cheat on you!” Urs was fluming and that upset Sandie which in turn was bad for the pregnancy.

“I don’t know what to do to convince her Urs I am sorry! I will talk to her in the morning and see if I can get her to think about what she is giving up in Carlos and how she is hurting us.”

“I am not sure if I can at this moment forgive her for these assumptions, all they are doing is causing more problems. I might need to talk to her on the tour and away from here, I don’t want you anymore upset.”

“Alright I will let you handle it, maybe she will listen to you!”

Urs pulled Sandie into his arms, he so needed to hold her. His time with her was running out. It would be weeks before they joined him on the tour, and then it would be time to go to London, before the baby came. He had two mores nights, then he would leave with the others. Tomorrow night he had plans to spend the night alone with his wife. They would help with Adriana, then after that they would spend the time in their suite reaffirming their love and commitment to each other.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Chapter 62
*Unbreakable*

The chance for Urs to talk to Sabrina came later that evening, he was walking thru the garden, as Sandie was relaxing in a warm bath. She had been busy all day, he wanted her to rest and relax.

Sabrina was in the garden at the Gazebo, at first Urs thought she was looking out to the stars, but as he got close he could see she had been crying.

“Hello Sabrina.” Urs hadn’t wanted to scare her, but she jumped at the sound of his voice. Then wiped her tears away.

“Hi Urs, what are you doing out here? Looking for someone maybe?” Sabrina’s attitude was not very pleasant, but Urs tried to ignore the snappy comment.

“No I am letting Sandie get some relaxing time, I was hoping to run into you really.” Urs was doing all he could to hold his temper with her. He liked Sabrina and had high hopes for her and Carlos. But after their conversation the other day, he wasn’t sure if that relationship would survive.

“Me? Oh why me?” Sabrina had made the comment, about him looking for Francesca out of the blue. When she thought about why she had said it, she really couldn’t find a good reason. She really needed to stop doing that.

“Look Sabrina, you and I till recently have always gotten along. I really don’t know what has changed, but you’re really upsetting me, but most of all Sandie. I can deal with your nasty little digs. But you and Sandie are sisters, you really should know her well enough to know, if something was going to hurt our relationship. Francesca is not a problem for either of us. Yes she is a very beautiful woman, but there are lots of women around the world more so then she. I am not now or ever have been led around by my lower half. I love Sandie and would never hurt or cheat on her.”

“Well men say anything to have their cake, and eat it too Urs. Just because you say you’re not interested in her, doesn’t mean much really since men do cheat.” Her comments were cruel and really insulting to Urs, but now he could see that Carlos was right, she was consumed by this other woman, and the effect it might have on his marriage. Even though he still couldn’t figure out why.

“Wow, can you be anymore insulting Sabrina? I guess now I can understand, why Carlos is thinking of breaking up with you! You really don’t deserve him. Maybe you should worry more about what you’re pushing away, and less about me.”

“What do you mean Carlos is breaking up with me?” Sabrina was stunned at this comment.

“Yes, he came to me the other night to talk. Seems he is feeling unwanted, since all your time together or apart is involved with interfering in my marriage, and you’re doing nothing to further your relationship with him. Maybe you should, clean up your own back yard and stay the Hell out of mine!”

“I don’t understand, why Carlos thinks I am not invested in our relationship? He knows I love him very much.”

“Does he? Look you are always concerned about me and Sandie, while you really need to be thinking about you and Carlos. Or you will see when we leave, you will be alone.”

“You’re not serious that he will leave me? For some reason I can’t believe he would say that.” Sabrina didn’t think Carlos, would leave her over her concerns for her sister and her family.

“Mark my words if you don’t stop now and fix this, then yes I really think he will go thru with it. Now I am going back to my wife. Remember Sabrina, take care of your problems, and stay out of my and Sandie’s marriage. It really is upsetting her, and I won’t have any more of it. That baby means the world to us, and you are not doing her any good by upsetting her.”

“I need some time alone Urs, please excuse me.” Sabrina rose and started walking toward the other side of the garden, she needed to get away from him and think.

“Fine but remember what I said, stay out of our marriage. Supporting Sandie is a good thing, but don’t upset her again or, I won’t be so nice next time we talk.” Urs turned and headed back to their room. He hoped he had gotten thru to her.

Sabrina walked around thinking about all Urs had said, how could she have not known how upset Carlos was over her concern about Francesca? Didn’t he understand, all the things Sandie had been thru with Dean in the past? Well that was over, but you never know, when something or someone else may intrude on their happiness.

She really needed to get pass this feeling of dread, when it came to Sandie and Urs, he had not done anything but love and care for her sister. She had to talk to Carlos, and stop worrying about things that may never happen. She had just realized, while she was worrying about their marriage her relationship, was falling by the way side. She needed to show Carlos how much he meant to her.

Maybe someday she could make it up to Urs, but for now getting things on track with Carlos, was first and foremost in her mind. She headed off up their room, she needed to talk to Carlos now!

Carlos was upstairs in their room, looking at some business papers concerning the promo and tour, when Sabrina stormed in to the room slamming the door. Thanks goodness, he thought that they were a floor away from the room Adriana had. He would not be happy to have her woken up. And Urs would be furious.

“CARLOS HOW COULD YOU?” Sabrina started yelling, as soon as she stormed into the room leaving Carlos shocked and stunned at her attitude.

“What? Sabrina you need to be quiet, and not wake up the house. Sandie and Urs would be very upset if you woke up Adriana.” Carlos was watching her pacing back and forth.

“She can’t hear Carlos, so what difference does it make?”

“SABRINA, that is rude and uncalled for. What has gotten into you lately, I hardly even know you anymore.”

“I am sorry, I don’t even know why I said that, I just had a talk with Urs in the garden. He says you’re leaving me, that it is all because of my concern over Sandie and Francesca.”

“Si, we did talk about that, I am not happy with all this worrying about them, and you’re not worrying about us!”

“Carlos you know how much I love you!” Sabrina was standing in front of him, looking into those dark eyes of his. She finally could see the hurt she had caused him.

“Do I? I am just not sure anymore Sabrina. What do you want in this relationship, because lately it is not me.”

“You know how much I love you, or at least I thought you knew. How do we fix this? I don’t want to lose you Carlos. My world would be nothing without you in it.” Sabrina felt the tears begin to fall down her cheeks.

Carlos stood and pulled her into his arms, holding her tight to him. He could feel her shaking, he knew that she was frighten he would leave her.

“Listen to me Sabrina, you can’t fight everyone’s battles, and I am happy you love Urs and Sandie, and want to help. But in reality you’re making things harder, I have known Urs for many years, if anyone can be trusted it is him. So please for our sake and theirs, let go of these things and let’s move on with our future. You do want me in your life I hope?” Carlos looked into her teary eyes, he could see she really did love him.

“Oh yes I love you so much and I am so sorry if you felt, like I didn’t care about us. I never meant for you to feel that way.” Sabrina stood there holding on, as if she let go he would disappear from her life.

“Then you will let go of all these things that concern you, and think only of us and our future? I love you Amor, I would be lost without you too. Come show me how you really feel about us.” Carlos took her hand and they stood near the bed.

“Sabrina reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt, her hands were shaking a bit, but she managed to get it off of him, she watched it fall to the floor. She then undone his belt and pants, pulling them to the floor. She rose and looked up on the body she knew so well.

Carlos reached behind her to unzip the sundress, she had been wearing, he watched as it floated to the floor, he was always in awe of her perfect body. She fit perfectly to his, as if god meant for her, to be right there next to him. Once he had undone her remaining clothes, they fell on to the bed and began kissing like they had been apart for months.

Within a short time they were making love, sharing themselves with each other. Both felt very connected, Carlos felt she was holding nothing back from him now. He knew they would be ok, now that they had talked, he hoped in the future he could move forward, with the plans he had started months ago.

After both were sated and happy, Carlos held Sabrina in his arms and listen to her drifting off to sleep.

“Sleep well my Amorcito (Little Love) I love you very much.”

In her sleep induced state she whispered she loved him too. Carlos laid there and drifted off to sleep, thinking tomorrow would be a better day since he now had his Amorcito back.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Chapter 63
*Simon & Cheryl*
Part1

This was the last night Simon would be in town for a while, he was off to the tour with the guys, then back to California for a week then back to the UK. By then the tour would be in the UK, and the guys would be home.

He planned a romantic dinner out for him and Cheryl; he wanted to talk to her about moving in with him, when they arrived back in the UK. He didn’t want to go on hiding his feelings anymore. Would she accept his offer and his declaration of love for her?

He had thought long and hard how to work things out for when he was in the states, for any long amount of time. He really wanted Cheryl beside him there, but he knew she would still put Adriana’s needs first. He had no problem with this since, she had done so all of the child’s life, so until the results of the surgery were fully known, Urs and Sandie would still need her.

Once the Buhler’s were settled in the UK full time, then he would be cutting back his trips to the States, unless Cheryl could go too. He no longer was doing the show American Idol, so he would make his full time home in the UK.

He had already started to think long term plans with Cheryl, he hoped that one day, she would feel happy enough and love him enough to marry him. But that would be a thought for another day, they needed time now to get use to each other, to let the relationship build.

He had went to the sitting room looking for Cheryl, only to find Sandie resting on the sofa, going over some business papers. He thought that now was as good as any to tell her about his plans.

“Excuse me Sandie, can we talk a bit?” Simon asks as he sat across from her on the chair.

“Sure Simon, what’s up?” Sandie laid her papers in her lap, looking at him smiling. She had been waiting on Urs to bring her a snack from the kitchen.

“I really need to talk to you and Urs, is he around?” Simon didn’t want to go behind Urs back, and hide anything from him.

“He went to the kitchen to get me a snack; he should be here any minute.” Sandie said looking toward the door.

“Can we wait for him; I really need to say this once.” Simon was not comfortable talking about his personal life with anyone, but Urs was still Cheryl’s employer for now.

“Is someone looking for me?” Urs said as he entered the room carrying a tray, with fruits and juices on it for him and Sandie. He placed the tray on the table in front of her, then sat down and placed her legs on his lap.

“Yes I need to talk to you and Sandie about Cheryl.” Simon looked at the smile on Urs’s face when he mentions him and Cheryl; he wondered did they know already?

“Sure go ahead, we are listening.” Urs said as he picked up a glass of juice.

“Well Cheryl and I have become quite close, over the past few months and I want to ask her to move in with me when you all get moved to the UK. She has made it clear to me that Adriana is her first priority, before anything else. Including herself, can you understand I want her in my life, that I want to build a relationship with her, and that could be difficult with her living with you?” Simon was not sure how Urs would feel, about him becoming more deeply involved with Cheryl.

“Simon, Cheryl does not have to live with us, to do her job with Adriana. She is free to make her own life away from our home, and come in when she is needed. I will not and neither will Sandie, stop her from having a life of her own. She has given her life over the past years to Adriana, she is entitled to have her own life now. I will say I can never repay her, for all she did for our daughter.” Urs was pleased Simon was looking at a life with Cheryl; he really needed a good woman like Cheryl in his life. She would never try and use him, and take him for all his money.

“Sandie do you think, she would accept my offer of her moving in with me?” Simon wanted to talk to Cheryl tonight at dinner about this subject, but he wanted to know Sandie and Urs supported them all the way.

“I do think if she knows, that Urs and I support this relationship, then yes I think she would feel more at ease to accept. She needs to know that the relationship between her and Adriana, is always going to be there. She has given so much too our daughter, and I want her to stay a part of Adriana’s life. But Cheryl deserves this time now for her own life too. There is only one person I am concerned about?” Sandie left that comment hanging hoping, she would not have to say what she was worried about.

“I know, I have thought about it too. We would have to tell Adriana.” Simon looked to see what Urs’s reaction to his comment was; all he saw was a smile on his face. He seemed to be taking this better then Simon had expected.

“Yes and really I think it would be best coming from Cheryl and you, she needs to know her Uncle Simon and Cheryl will still always be in her life. That is all I am going to ask, is that you and Cheryl be honest with Adriana.” Urs spoke up about this, so they knew where he stood on this subject. He had no problem with this relationship as long as it didn’t hurt Adriana.

“I really don’t think Cheryl would agree, to any of my plans without telling Adriana first. We don’t want her thinking Cheryl is abandoning her like Isabella did.”

“I don’t think she would feel like that, now that she has settled in with all of us, but better to be upfront with her now.” Sandie said as she finished off her banana and juice. She started to yawn, so Urs excused himself and Sandie, then took her to their room and got her settled for a nap. Then he returned to the sitting room, to see if Simon had anything else to discuss with him. He had really wanted to join Sandie, but he knew that she would not have slept if he had. That thought left a smile on his face, knowing later tonight he would be able to spend some intimate time with his gorgeous wife, and unborn baby.

“Did you need me for anything else Simon? I think I am going up, and spend some time with Adriana before dinner, since this is our last night together.” Urs seem to be handling this all much better then Simon had thought. He knew Sandie was a strong woman and would make sure Adriana was well cared for, while the guys were all on the road.

“No, I have some more arrangements to make for dinner tonight. I am taking Cheryl out, and I hope to have her answer about the living arrangements when we return.”

“Ok, but go easy with her Simon, she is not use to your world, it will be a major life changing adjustment. But I do believe the lady is worth every second you put into the relationship. I am very happy for you both.”

“Thanks Urs and thank Sandie for me too. I plan on going along steady, and not pushing her too far too fast. I really think I love her Urs, and she makes me feel alive and that I can be anything.”

“I know how you feel Simon, Sandie does the same for me. I could not be this happy without her in my life, and I can’t wait for the baby to get here. Well I am off to see my daughter, talk to you later tonight. Have a nice time with beautiful daughter was doing.

Simon made his way to his office, to finish up his plans for the night. He had booked the private suite in the hotel for dinner and dancing, he wanted nothing to interrupt them this evening. Little did Cheryl know that she would not, be returning to the house this evening if things went as well as Simon hoped.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Chapter 64

*Telling Adriana*
Part 2

Simon was pacing around the living room waiting on Cheryl to come down, before they headed to the hotel. He had everything arranged. He had told her the dinner was elegant, and that she needed to pack a small overnight bag, since they would be staying at the hotel.

Cheryl was not sure about spending the night with Simon, it had been a long time since she had had any kind of relationship with a man, and she was very unsure how good she would be. She was scared she would be a disappointment to Simon. But she wanted to be with him and, she was past ready to move this relationship forward to the next level. They had discussed her moving in with him once they reached the UK; she wanted to but, her main concern had to be Adriana.

Simon had told her of Urs request that they talk to Adriana, so she would not be surprised by Cheryl not being with her like she had before. They were going to do that before they left for their dinner.

Cheryl made her entrance to the room as Simon turned to look at her, he was left speechless. The dress she had chosen was white and came down to her knees, it flowed across her body like a glove. He couldn’t have been more proud.

They met in the middle of the room, as he took her in his arms and kissed her. They were lost in their own world, when they heard Urs come in and clear his throat. He had Adriana with him.

Cheryl walked over and took Adriana by the hand, then led her to the sofa. Simon sat on the other side of Cheryl, he wanted her to see them together, and hopefully she would understand what they were about to tell her.

Urs sat in the chair opposite of Adriana; he hoped this was not going to upset her. He knew that it was the right thing to do, but he was concerned for his daughter first of all. Sandie joined them in a few minutes, sitting on the arm of the chair with Urs.

“Adriana I need to talk to you, can we talk here with Mami and Papi?” Cheryl signed to her.

She looked over at her parents, and saw they were smiling so she answered Cheryl in sign. “Yes.”

“I wanted you to know that when we move to your new house in the UK, that I will not be living with you anymore.” Cheryl signed then sat back and watched the information run thru her face.

She looked at the adults in the room and no one seemed upset, but her little mind went back to all the times that her real mean mother had left her, and she wondered if Cheryl was angry with her and was leaving her for good.

“You are mad at me? Is that why you are leaving me too?” Adriana signed to Cheryl.

“No sweetheart, I am in love with Uncle Simon, and I am going to live with him near your house in the UK. We will still see each other every day, and I will still be there for you whenever you need me. I promise!” Cheryl signed to her, as she repeated what Adriana had asked to Urs and Sandie.

Urs was beginning to think maybe they should have waited for this, but he wanted to be here for it and knew after tomorrow they would not be together, till they moved.

“Does Mami and Papi want you to go away, like my mean momma did?” Adriana was near tears and looking at her parents. She could see her Papi smiling, but she could tell he too had tears in his eyes.

Cheryl told them what she had asked, which upset Urs and Sandie. They had no idea she thought anything about Isabella any more. Urs told Cheryl he wanted to talk to her, but first he picked her up, sitting her in his lap like they always did when they talked or sang.

“My Princessa, Papi doesn’t want you to think such things. Mami and Papi are happy for Cheryl and Uncle Simon; they want a family like you have. Do you really think Papi would send Cheryl away? Nein Papi would not. That would make Mami and Papi sad, and we are not sad, but happy they are starting a new life together. Do you understand?” Urs wasn’t sure how to address this but he had to try. Cheryl signed to her as he spoke. They could see the emotions in her face, she was such a beautiful child, so loving and giving.

“Papi want Cheryl to be happy with Uncle Simon? Do Mami too? I want Cheryl to be happy, but she is not happy with us or me anymores?” Adriana signs to Cheryl for Urs to answer.

“Oh sweetheart Cheryl is very happy with you, and yes Mami and Papi are happy for Uncle Simon and me. But we want you to be happy for us too. Maybe someday my babies will be playing with you, when they grow up.” Cheryl signed and told Urs and Sandie what she had said, which gave Simon time to think about them having a family. This was something he had never really thought about, but now with Cheryl it was something they would have to discuss.

Adriana looked over to Sandie, and climbed down off Urs’s lap and stood in front of her Mami. Touching her belly softly she signed “Finger Baby”. Cheryl told them what she had said, as Urs knelt down in front of her and answered “yes Princessa’s baby”. She smiled, when Cheryl had repeated what her Papi had said. She reached over and hugged his neck, then kissed his cheeks. Then turning to Sandie she reached up for her Mami, Urs picked her up and sat her in Sandie’s lap.

Sandie hugged her tight and told her she loved her, kissing her tiny cheek. Cheryl explained that everyone was happy, and she was sure Jean would be there for her, like Cheryl had been over the past few years. She signed back she was happy for Uncle Simon and her, and she would be a good girl for Jean and her family.

Urs picked her up and headed up stairs after she got a kiss from all of her family, and in her room waiting, was Oma and Opa Buhler. Urs left her with a hug and kiss, and then let her tell his parents what they had talked about.

He headed back down stairs, and thanked Cheryl and Simon for taking the time to do this for his daughter. They left shortly after for their night out.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Chapter 65
*Simon & Cheryl’s Night Out*
(Part 3)

Simon and Cheryl arrived at the hotel about 20 minutes after leaving his home; he felt if they wanted to have any private time it had to be this way. His place with all the couple’s there was busting at the seams.

For him and Cheryl to be able to relax they needed some private alone time. After being shown to their room, Cheryl unpacked her small case and hung up her surprise in the bathroom. She wanted Simon to be happy that he had chosen her to spend the night with. She knew she had fallen in love with him over the months, but he was a big time star in so many avenues, could he love her the same? Would she be an embarrassment to him if they became a couple in public?

She was just a nanny, how could she compete with all these gorgeous women that would sell their souls for him to just look at them. This was something they had to discuss; she couldn’t pretend that it didn’t bother her.

Her dress had taken his breath away and he really looked at her coming down the stairs, he had never been so happy when he saw the love for him in those gorgeous eyes of hers. This was what love was all about, he knew she was afraid of not being enough for him, but what she didn’t know was that if they never made love these feelings would stay with him forever. He knew that he never wanted anyone more in his life.

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Cheryldress

Tonight they would experience the ultimate paradise together; tonight he had to lay all her fears to rest. She had already accepted his proposal to move in with him, but he wanted more much more, he wanted to marry her. If she decided to wait till they were married then he would respect that decision, which is why he decided to propose at dinner, this way she would have the choice. He had the weddings bands and engagement ring already in his pocket so if she said yes there would be no waiting. If it had been up to him he would have surprised her with a private wedding, but he wanted her to have a say in his life.

Cheryl walked into the room as the dinner was being placed at the table, she came to Simon wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him with all the passion she felt. She didn’t notice the waitress in the room with them when she let him go.

“I’m sorry I thought we were alone.” She said as she hung her head and whispered.

Simon walked to her and pulled her into his arms holding her in place as she looked into his eyes. “Don’t ever be afraid to show me in public or private how you feel about me and our love.”

“Oh, I thought you wouldn’t want any public displays.” Cheryl was stunned that he didn’t mind showing how they felt about each other in public. This was something to get used too.

“I don’t care who knows how much we love each other, I would have shouted it from the rooftops before now if it hadn’t been for Adriana.” Simon told her as he pulled her closer and placed his lips on hers and with a searing kiss, proving to her how much he loved her.

When they pulled apart he still had a hold on her making sure her legs didn’t give way, they walked arm in arm to the table where he pulled out her seat and then joined her across the table so they could hold hands.
They discussed all the things she had concerns over as they ate dinner, Simon reassured her that no matter what, he had chosen her and that no other woman meant as much to him as she did. That he was not ashamed of her profession and that they would not discuss her private life in the news or interviews. Only to say they met several months ago and their relationship has grown over time.

After dinner and dessert was done Simon took her hand and led her to the bedroom, no words were spoken only two hearts who wanted to declare their love. Simon click on the stereo and the soft sounds of ‘Falling Slowly’ came through the speakers. Here in this room Simon kissed her and declared “I love you Cheryl, now and forever.”

“I love you too Simon, forever.” Cheryl kissed him softly.

“Marry me Cheryl; I want us to belong to each other forever. Simon said as he pulled the ring out of his pocket, and reached for her hand.

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Cherylengagementring

“Simon are you really asking me to Marry You?” Cheryl whispered as tears stream down her cheeks.

“I want us to be married Cheryl, so yes will you be mine now and for eternity?” Simon asked as he placed the ring on her finger when all she could do was nod yes.

“I want to be yours for eternity too Simon. Please love me,” she reached up and began to unbutton his shirt, her hands shaking a bit. “Now and for always.”

The song played on repeat during the night as they made love for the first of several times throughout the night. Cheryl wasn’t sure if she was dreaming, but she had never felt more loved and the man lying asleep next to her was hers for now and always. She couldn’t believe he had asked her to marry him but, she was sure that was what she wanted, to belong to this man for always.

She drifted off to sleep in his arms, her beautiful nightgown still hanging in the other room. She would keep it for her wedding night.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:42 am

Chapter 66
*Deuce makes an Appearance*

Back at Simon’s, Urs, Sandie and Adriana and the Buhler’s were headed to the Dr. Appointment for Sandie’s new ultrasound. They would finally be able to see the baby, and hopefully find out the sex of their precious child.

It didn’t matter to either of them what sex it was, but they did want to plan things around a girl or boy. Adriana on the other hand wanted a baby brother, as she had told Cheryl. It was not something she would tell her parents, but maybe Opa and Oma Buhler would understand.

She had always wanted a big brother to be there for her, to protect her from Mean Momma Isabella. That never happened but, she still wanted a brother that hopefully looked like Papi, so he would be with her for always.

Since Cheryl was still away with Simon, Jean was going along with the family too. Even though Oma and Opa could talk to her, Urs wanted Jean along to keep Adriana from feeling she had been abandoned by her helpers like Cheryl. These were very stable and important people in his daughter’s life.

Oma and Opa told her they were going to see Mami’s ‘finger baby’ again, and that it would be a much bigger baby now. Urs was very happy to see his parents with his daughter. They had been a god send being with her and getting to know her. She had finally settled into the family, and even spent time talking through them to the others as well. She had opened up a great deal and was a delightful child.

She had recently found out that Lisa was also expecting a ‘finger baby’ too and spent a lot of time getting closer to her. The only thing was Lisa would be leaving this evening with Uncle Seb, and the rest of her Uncles and Pooh. Papi and Opa would join Uncle Simon, and all of the others on the plane back to the tour. She couldn’t wait to go with Mami to see Papi sing with her Uncles.

Her implants were still weeks away from being turned on, and then it would be slow going till she could actually hear, even though it would not be in the same way as the others could. She had handled the surgery well, and recovery was going along fine according to Dr. Cortez. It would be a couple more weeks and they would leave Florida for the UK and their new home.

Urs had people on standby to do the painting and any repair work that would be needed at the new house. When Sandie arrived most would all be ready for her and Adriana. He was so glad his mother was traveling with Sandie till he returned to her in the UK.

Once they return to the UK they will have a week off and they would finish the house as his parents headed home. They would see them again in Switzerland over the Christmas break. Urs had a cabin there for times when he needed a break from everyone. It was not that far from his parents but far enough to be alone.

Sandie had not been there yet but he couldn’t wait to take her, just the 2 of them for now. Adriana and Jean would stay with his parents for a couple of days while he and Sandie had some private time away.

As they sat in the waiting room to be called all the women’s eyes were on him. He could tell they knew who he was by the whispering they were doing. Urs was not rude to the fans but in this case he wanted to be left to just his family. He looked over at his father; he could tell Urs was not comfortable with all the attention the women were paying him.

Soon they were called back and the nurse escorted them in to the ultrasound room. She got Sandie ready before allowing the rest of the family to join them. Urs picked up Adriana and held her where she could see the screen as they prepared to see the baby. Urs had hold of Sandie’s hand as the Dr. ran the warm gel over her belly with the wand. Soon they could see the baby and the Dr. pointed out the limbs growing and the most important part showing that they were having a son.

~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Deuceultrasounditsaboy

During the rest of the scan the family had tears and Adriana had been told by Opa signing it was a little brother. Urs looked at her face and could see the smile.

Urs and Sandie had already picked the name for each baby, so this would be their son Urs Toni Buhler Jr. or ‘Deuce’ as he would be called. The Dr. finished up and Opa and Oma took Adriana to the waiting room as Sandie and Urs finished up the checkup in the exam room.

Sandie’s next appointment would be in the UK. The Dr. had given her the information for her new Dr. over there. All her records were being sent over by the Dr’s office. They were congratulated and then sent off to have a healthy baby.

On the way out Urs held Sandie’s hand tightly and when they arrived in the limo and were all settled he leaned over and kissed her passionately. Silently thanking her for their son.

Sandie wished they had more time together to celebrate alone, but the rest of the group were leaving in 5 hours and it would be 2 months before he would join them in the UK at their new home.

Once they arrived Jean took Adriana for some lunch and then up for her nap. They wanted her to have one early so she could see everyone off. Urs planned to spend a bit of time alone with her after her nap. This would be his time to say good bye. It was the first time he had left her since he found her and it was pulling at his heart. He felt he had failed her by not taking her too. Sandie could see the pain in his eyes, so they went to their room where she would assure him that they were going to be fine, and that Adriana finally understood Papi had to go to work.

“I can’t do this Sandie. I can’t leave you two here alone. We have not been apart since the wedding and she has not been apart from me since I found out about her.” Urs said as he stood looking out the window with his arms crossed.

“Urs love you have a job to do and you know she and I will be fine with your mother. You have to go and find it in yourself to be brave. Even if you don’t feel it she will feel it in you, and she needs you to be brave for you both. You know how much she loves you and you can Webchat with her every night before her bedtime.” Sandie came and wrapped her arms around him from the back, it was his one place in all the rollercoaster he called a life that he felt he belonged. She had a way of making him see what he knew at the start.

“I understand that I have to go, but I will miss you and her so very much. I want to be able to reach out and touch you both, to know where you are and to feel your touch when I am ready to throw in the towel. You’re my calm before the storm, please don’t ever forget that my love.” Urs turned and pulled her to him and all talking stopped; her mouth was busy with his kisses. Soon they would be reaffirming their love once more.

After he drifted off she wondered how she too would deal without him. He was her port in the storm of life and without him there she felt alone. But they both knew these times were coming and if not for the Dr. wanting to check on Adriana they would go too.

This was what they had to do for their family. Sandie rose and showered as Urs slept on. Soon she would wake him for his shower and to spend some time with his daughter.

Urs finished up his packing; he had his guitar and laptop with his papers and the new picture of their son ‘Deuce’. These pictures of Adriana and Sandie and now his new unborn son would keep him grounded during the long separations that they had all endured over the past few years. IL Divo was on their way back.

While Urs had his time with Adriana, Simon and Cheryl had returned and they had said their good byes before arriving, but they did want to tell everyone about their engagement and ask if they could marry at Sandie and Urs new home when they returned from the tour and they had something they wanted to ask Adriana.

Sophie and Dimitri also had said their goodbyes earlier and while Sandie and Urs were together they had spent time with Adriana after her earlier nap. As everyone gathered to hear Simon and Cheryl’s announcement, Adriana watched Cheryl. She could see how happy she was now with Uncle Simon.

“Last night I asked Cheryl to marry me, and she said YES!” Simon announced as he held Cheryl at his side tightly.

“Congratulations to both of you. So when is the wedding?” Sandie asked so happy for the both of them.

“We wanted to ask you and Urs if it was possible to have the wedding at your place in the UK in the garden behind the house, as soon as we arrive back.” Simon told Sandie and Urs.

“Sure I have no problem with it, do you Urs?”

“That is fine with me too.” Urs said smiling.

“We also want to ask Adriana if she would be my flower girl in the wedding and Sandie my Maid of Honor. I also need bridesmaids Pooh and Sabrina and Lisa?” Cheryl said looking at all her new family.

They all agreed to be in the wedding and Simon would discuss the Best men with the guys on the plane. They couldn’t wait to hear from Adriana.

Jean signed to Adriana what Cheryl had asked of her and the tears started to flow when she figured out that she too would be in the wedding. She signed back to Cheryl YES.

Soon the van taking them to the airport arrived and they all filled up the seats. Sandie and Urs went together just to have those last moments alone. Sophie stayed with Adriana and then Cheryl too went with Simon. Between the van and limo the vehicles were full.

Little did anyone know there would be trouble awaiting them at the airport.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Chapter 67
*Excuse Me?*

Arriving at the terminal, the valets loaded up the entire luggage and proceeded in to the terminal; following along with the group. Most people would not have known that Il Divo was still in town. But of course there are always rumors, and after the night at the restaurant it was bound to happen, that those not so sweet fans had spread the news that Il Divo was still around. So having staked out the airport, they finally found their chance to see the whole group.

There were about 20 ladies watching; as the group filed in and headed for check in. The ladies held back till all had been process, and just before heading up to the private waiting room they made their move.

They cut off the ladies from the group and surrounded the guys; Lisa looked at the group of ladies and pointed out to Lenhi that she recognized the 2 fans, which were so rude to them at the restaurant that night.

They couldn’t believe that these women had the gall to show up, after what they had said and done to them. Lenhi was able to get to Sandie and Cheryl, telling them that these were the rude fans from that night. At the same time Lisa was able to fill in Sabrina.

Lisa and Sabrina took a step towards the guys, when all of a sudden someone grabbed Lisa’s arm. She turned to see a photographer holding her arm tightly, she gave him a serious frown and looked at her arm as he got the message and released her.

“Can I help you with something?” She snapped at him.
“You’re the publicist for Il Divo aren’t you?” He asked quietly.

“Yes I am and who are you, and what do you want?” Lisa asked still watching the guys as they signed pictures, and stood for photos with some of the nicer fans in the group.

“I want to get pictures of you and these other women for the paper, maybe you can tell me who they are and what they are doing with the group? Are they escorts?” The photographer was not very skilled in his wording; but Lisa felt a repeat of the scene from the restaurant coming on.

“I am sorry but these ladies are no escorts; but you will have to ask the guys of Il Divo who they are?” Lisa then turned and walked back to Sandie, and explained what he had said and wanted. She could see Sandie was not in the mood for this either.

Lucky for the ladies of Il Divo Simon had heard everything the photographer had said; and he was able to tell Urs what was going on. This did not please the Swiss Tenor at all. Urs didn’t think they owed these rude and cruel women fans anything; not after the way they had treated their wives. But as Simon pointed out they would still be here hassling Sandie and Cheryl after all the others had boarded the plane to leave, and he didn’t want her hurt.

Urs reached over and pulled Lisa to him; whispering in her ear what he wanted to do. Lisa nodded her head and went and gathered the wives, and then they headed to a corner in the lobby, out of the way of the traffic of travelers.

“Ladies and Gentlemen if you would please move to the farther corner of the lobby, where we can do an interview in private it would be greatly appreciated.” Urs announced and then walked over with the rest of the guys and Simon. Seb and the others had no idea yet what was going on till Simon began to speak.

“Now if you all will listen then we will try to get a couple of questions but for now, we want to settle the question is anyone in Il Divo Married?” Simon announced and then walked over to Urs.

“This is Urs Buhler and his wife Sandie Davis Buhler.
This is David Miller and his wife Lenhi Miller.
This is Sebastien Izambard and his wife Lisa Izambard.
This is Carlos Marin and He is engaged to Ms. Sabrina Davis.
And for myself I am recently engaged to Ms. Cheryl Steiner.
Simon had stood in front of each couple as he announced who they were.
Now recently at a private dinner Mr. & Mrs. Miller and Izambard were insulted; and accused of being ladies of the night by some of the fans here in the lobby. The ladies did inform you they were married to the guys, and you proceeded to call them liars. This is something neither I nor the rest of the guys will tolerate. We have private lives as you do, so please from now on respect the ladies in our lives as you would respect us.” Simon then turned to look at the group, and saw Sabrina was standing there a bit shell shocked.

“Carlos why did he say we are engaged, when we are not?” Sabrina wondered if Carlos knew what Simon was going to say ahead of time.

“I think most of it was that he wanted them to know you are important in my life, and they are to respect you even if we are not married.” Carlos took her hand and explained.

“Oh ok I thought I had missed my own proposal.” Sabrina laughed and it felt right that they were finally on track again. Little did she know that Carlos was going to propose and it would be soon.

After all the introductions were done there were a few questions that the guys handled.

Fan #1.”Mr. Buhler, it seems your wife is expecting, didn’t you think that as fans we had the right to know that you married and were going to have a child soon?”

“First off we love our fans, and we enjoy meeting them at concerts, backstage and in meet and greets. We also have been known to have pictures taken and sign autographs during our time off, if we are asked nicely. And it doesn’t intrude on our private time with family. But as for it being a RIGHT to know, I am sorry but for the most part my private life is just that; Private. You as fans are entitled to what public information we want released, and that is all.” Urs didn’t like that these certain fans thought they should know all of the groups private business, and that the guys were obligated to keep them informed.

Fan #2. Sebastien do you feel the same way as Urs about keeping things private?”

“Yes I do, my wife and I work and travel together so you see her around as our publicist quite often. So we are not hiding anything, but when things like what happen at the restaurant, where 2 of our wives were insulted, I might get to the point why bother. You as fans should respect our family, the way we respect you. We give as much of ourselves as we can; and the rest is limited to our private life and family.” Sebastien hoped this would stop all of the nasty things fans were saying about their wives.

“Ok sorry all but we have a plane to catch; the guys are heading back on tour, so we hope to see some of you there. Have a great night.” Simon said and the entire group headed to the private dining room to regroup, and for the ladies staying to say their final goodbyes.

Sandie and Cheryl felt a bit of relief at knowing now that people would have some idea who they were, things would settle down for all of them. After saying their goodbyes and hugs all around and kisses for Sandie and Cheryl, they stayed and watched as they boarded the plane taking them away for the next 2 months.

The fans that had hung around were the ones at the restaurant, they were very angry at all the things, Urs and Seb had to say. They wanted private time with the guys, and these so called wives were getting in the way.

They watched as Sandie and Cheryl left the lobby; and got into the limo.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Chapter 68
*On the Road Again*

The group headed to Australia first off, where they would do 6 concerts, and then head back toward Europe, Urs and his father would be staying in a 2 bedroom suite; while they were traveling. Everyone else had their own suites.

This was something; that would give Urs the time to talk to his father; they had not had much private time when they were in Florida. Since Urs had found out about Adriana, he had tried to hide all the bad feelings he had toward Isabella, it had become difficult to keep them in check every day.

He had discussed it with Sandie as much as he was able too, he didn’t want her stressed out over his anger; so he didn’t tell her how he was truly feeling. And he did all he could to make sure, Adriana didn’t pick up on the feelings he had toward her biological mother.

He didn’t want her to think he was sorry he had found her, nothing could have been farther from the truth. His anger was that he had lost 4 years of time with his daughter; and he felt cheated.

He and his father got checked into the room, then told the guys they were going to have dinner in their suite that night; since they were tired they said good night when they got to their rooms. Lenhi and David decided a nice romantic dinner was the rule for the evening. Sebastien and Lisa wanted to look around a bit; then they would have dinner in the hotel dining room and then an early evening. They still had 1 more day before all of the tour started up; and they would spend that with their families.

Carlos and Sabrina had decided to stay in also, that way they could reconnect after such a long few months; Sabrina needed to check in with LA office and Sandie before dinner. All of this had to be timed just right, since they were on very different time zones and countries.

Urs had called Sandie when they arrived and gave her the hotel and room number. They talked a lot about the time they were missing being together, but they knew that soon they would be reunited in the UK.

Steve had called up to the guy’s rooms; to let them know that he wanted to meet with them in his room, as soon as they settled. He had some news that would make the rest of the tour for one of the Divos, very uncomfortable.

Sophie had spoken to her husband, while Urs was talking to Sandie and Adriana. He sang her song to her through the phone, and sent her his good night Princessa kisses, via Sandie.

After all had showered and gotten unpacked, the guys all headed for Steve’s room. When they settled down he gave them a rundown of the sound checks for the next few dates. Then he announced the band and orchestra was going to be the same for the rest of the tour dates.

He looked at Urs and frowned, knowing this would not be something he was aware of, but it was information he had to know.

“Urs we have a slight change in the violin section of the orchestra, this final part of the tour and you should know. Who the new replacement is, seems that ‘Tru Lyda’ is back with the orchestra, and I have tried but I can’t fire her and they won’t let her go.”
“Tru is here? But I thought you fired her before?” Urs was not pleased to hear the woman who broke his spirit before he met Sandie; was back in the band with no way of getting her out.

“Simon fired her; and now the orchestra we have hired to travel with us for the remainder of the tour has hired her, and are happy with her performances; so they have no reason to get rid of her. The Conductor knows about what happen between you; and is willing to fire her if she comes to you and starts causing trouble again. They have a rule no messing with the Employers; so maybe since you guys are the bosses that will play on her mind.”

“Wow Urs, we are going to have problems with Sabrina too. She finds out about Tru, and that you two have a past she will go right to Sandie, and she will watch and follow you like a hawk.” David said to all of them. He didn’t know how he was going to tell Lenhi, about her past involvement with the group. Sebastien was like David not sure how much to tell Lisa with her expecting, she would want to watch Tru also; keeping her in arms distance from Urs.

The ladies didn’t know that; Tru had tried to have her way with all of them. In the end it was Urs that ended up hurt the most and the deepest.

“Steve I do not want her to have access to my room number, or that my father is with me. That is all private information; and the front desk better abide by that rule, or I will transfer to another hotel, and no one but Vatti will know where I am.” Urs stood and told Steve, he could tell he was madder than he had heard in a long time.

Urs knew as soon as he left the room he had to tell Vatti; and then call Sandie. He didn’t want Sabrina getting her information crossed and getting Sandie upset.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Hello all are you ready for a new chapter? Well let's see what TRU wants with URS, shall we?

Laura

Chapter 69
*Urs Sees Tru*

Urs headed for the elevator, as he pushed the button, he heard someone call his name; he turned to see ‘Tru’ coming towards him. He groaned to himself that he didn’t want to see her not now; he really needed to get to his room and call Sandie.

“Urs, wait up!” Came the woman’s voice he had not heard in over 2 years, and if truth be known, he never wanted to hear it again.

“What do you want Tru? You have been told to stay away from the group!” His toned set her aback some but she plowed ahead.

“Now is that how you talk to an old lover? Or friend?” She tried to get closer to him as they entered the elevator, they were the only ones in there as the doors closed; Urs pushed the button for his floor, and stood back against the wall.

“Look ‘Tru’ we have been over for a long time, and as far as I am concerned, we have nothing to say to each other.” Once again his tone was sharp, and no feeling but anger came out.

“Oh Urs we were very special to each other at one time, don’t tell me you forgot how good we were together?” Her voice was dripping with sexual overtones.

“But that relationship ended when you tried to sell us all out to the media, including our private relationship. So why are you here again?” Urs wanted to know that she was going to stay away from him, but so far the threats her company had given her was to no avail; since here she was talking to him. Even though she had been warned to stay far away from Urs, and the Il Divo group.

“Well that has been a long time ago, and I am sure we both have changed since then. Would you like to have a drink in my room with me? We could talk about old times; and maybe spend some time getting to know each other again.” She remembered how much he enjoyed their time together in the past, at least till she had tried to make some money off of them.

“I am sorry ‘Tru’, but I am married, and I don’t cheat on my wife!” Urs literally spat out the information; hoping she would get the message that he was taken, and to stay away.

“Your married, when did this happen?” She was stunned, since he had always said he would never marry. Just who had he met and married, she wanted to know.

“We been married for almost a year now and we are expecting our first child in Jan. So you see, you and I have nothing to catch up on.” Urs watched the emotions of anger on her face, he knew this was not the news she had wanted to hear.

As the elevator stopped, and the door started to open she pushed the stop button, to keep the doors close.

“So is your wife here with you? I would love to meet the woman that trapped Urs Buhler.” Her comment was said to set him off, but that didn’t work in her favor.

“No one has trapped me, I love my wife very much and we are extremely happy. So no you and I have nothing to look back on; and I am not interested in becoming involved with a piece on the side. My wife takes care of me quite well. As for her being here, she is in the States at the moment on business; and I am traveling with my father. So sorry, you won’t be meeting my wife.” Urs turned and push the button that would open the doors, and stepped out in to the hall. When he turned he could see the anger engraved on her face. Maybe now she had gotten the message to stay away.

Urs turned as she walked out of the door and stood there; watching as he walked away. She would find out about this little wife information, maybe it would be worth a trip to her old friends in the media, to see what they would know about his marriage.

‘This isn’t over yet Urs, I will find out about you and your new wife. And soon I may have you back in my bed.’ She thought to herself, that would be her goal and soon.

Urs slowly walked to the end of the hall, and turned the corner to the right. Stopping and watching around the corner of the hall as ‘Tru’ got back into the elevator, he listen for the doors to close, then walked back to his room which was 2 doors on the left from the elevator. He was not about to let her find his room.

He was in a bad mood as he came thru the door; Vatti could see something was going wrong already.

“Urs sohn, what is wrong?” Vatti grabbed his coffee and sat down in the lounge, waiting for his sohn to explain whatever was bothering him.

“Do you remember the woman I was involved with after my relationship with Isabella? Her name was ‘Tru Lyda’ we were together a short time, before she tried to sell stories about the group, and our private life to the news media.” Urs had told his parents some of what had happen, and hoped Vatti remembered.

“Ja, I do remember her, I know she hurt you badly, almost as much as Isabella did. Why are you concerned she will show up on the tour?” Vatti was not prepared for what was about to come next.

“Nein Vatti, she is already here, she now works for the orchestra, which is touring with us. I ran into her in the elevator. She wanted to get together for drinks, and maybe start up our old relationship again. I found out about her being here in the meeting with Steve; seems the company had warned her to stay away from all of us.” Urs was pacing up and down on the carpet trying to get his thoughts in order.

“What did you say to her?” Vatti was not sure if Urs could handle another crazy woman in his life again.

“I told her I was married, and we were expecting a child soon. I also told her I don’t believe in cheating on my wife. So that we had no reason to get together, and rehash old memories good or bad.” Urs just had a feeling she wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“Ok well we will keep a watch out for this woman, and make sure she causes no more trouble this time.” Vatti hoped he could keep his sohn from any more pain in his life.

“I need to talk to Sandie and tell her about ‘Tru’.”

“I understand and maybe you could get some rest, till you can call her. You know they are sleeping in the States now.” Vatti was the one to look out for both Urs and Sandie. He loved his daughter in law very much and didn’t want to see her hurt.

“Ok Vatti I am going to go lie down for a bit, before we have dinner.” Urs stood and went to his room, then disrobed and climbed into his bed, he was exhausted and he really needed some sleep. He drifted off thinking of his beautiful wife, and daughter back in the States. Wishing they were both there with him.

Vatti waited till Urs drifted off before heading to Steve’s suite, he couldn’t let this woman try to ruin Urs, and his wonderful life all over again. He had a feeling there was more to it then her wanting him back in her life; and her bed.

After speaking to Steve, Vatti went back to the room and found Urs on the phone with Sandie, he had told her all he could about ‘Tru’ and what she had done to him; and the others. She understood and said she was there for him, if he wanted her to come over and finish out the tour. She could send Cheryl and Jean on to the UK; with Adriana and her Opa Buhler, and then they would have time together. Urs would have loved to say yes, but Adriana needed her mother now with the surgery over, and her healing, he didn’t want to intrude on her progress.

Vatti was pleased that Sandie had made the offer, and if ‘Tru’ kept making trouble, then he would ask for her to come be with Urs. He knew Urs would be upset, and think Sandie didn’t trust him, if she showed up but when it came to his son and their family Vatti always knew what was best.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 am

Chapter 70
*Who is Tru?*

“Come on Henry, you got to do better than that, I need to know where her kid is, and who is holding the funds and her inheritance?” Tru was still talking on her cell to her lawyer when a knock came on her door.

“I will see what I can do for you Ms. Tru, but understand if there is a child, then the records are sealed and I may have to do some paying off of funds, to get them open.” Henry Gallstone lawyer of the sleeze kind said as he hung up.

“Fine Henry, whatever the cost I will be glad to pay it.” Tru said as she walked to her door, hanging up her cell at the same time.

Tru open the door to find Simon standing there, she knew why he was there, but was in no mood to deal with him now. Her plans to find the missing Heiress to Isabella’s fortune, and property were the number one thing on her mind.

“Well I gather Urs was right, you’re like a bad penny keep turning up when not wanted. Why are you here Tru? Urs is a happily married man, and he needs nothing from you.” Simon also was not pleased to find her still on the tour with the guys. They almost never recovered from her last stunts. Heaven help them if she tried something this time around.

“I am working Simon, and it seems I make your Swiss Tenor very nervous, and you say he is happily married then I wonder what has him so shook up about seeing me? Unless he still has feelings he is trying to push aside?” She knew that was not why she was there, but it didn’t hurt to have some fun along the way. Her sister had taught her well growing up. Too bad they were always after the same guy, and never could get along. She had picked up right where Isabella left off with Urs 2 years later, he had been reeling after what he had gotten from Isabella, Tru knew there was a child and that Izzy didn’t want anything to do with her.

She really couldn’t blame her, the only link she wanted from a child was the family fortune. Now she had the perfect chance on getting that fortune, if she could get her hands on Isabella’s child.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:32 am

Chapter 71
*Tru’s Real Agenda*

Tru and Henry her attorney headed off to Urs’s suite loaded down with all the information Henry had uncovered. Tru felt she would have Urs as putty in her hand after she broke the news to him she knew all about Adriana.

Dimitri had just left the living room and headed to his bedroom for a shower when a knock came at the door. He heard Urs call out that he would get it, as he finished getting his clothes.

Urs opened the door to find Tru and an older gentleman standing there with stupid grins on their faces.

“Tru, what do you and your friend here want? You know you’re not allowed to be near me. Do I have to call Simon and Steve? You know they will call the police.” Urs was in no mood for any conversation with Tru after all she had done to him years ago. He was happy to be rid of her.

“Oh Urs, I think you will want to hear what Henry here, has uncovered about your life and your tiny secrets, shall we say hmmmmm?” Tru shoved the door and walked on in, with Henry following along like a lost puppy and frowning when he looked at Urs.

Urs slammed the door loudly, which even in the shower it shook the room still. Dimitri wondered who had been at the door that could have upset Urs. He finished off his shower and headed into the bedroom to slip on his clothes and went down the hall to see if Urs was ok.

He stopped outside the living room door, which was hidden part of the way from the people in the room. He stood quiet as he listened to Tru telling Urs all about her discoveries for the day and what she was going to do with the information. After a few minutes he had heard enough and headed back to his room.

He looked around and found his cell phone and after pressing a few numbers he heard the phone ringing. He waited and when it was answered he began telling the other person exactly what was happening in the next room. He got the response he wanted and hung up and looked around the room for all his dirty laundry. It would give him a reason to head to the laundry room which was in the kitchen and he had to go through the living room to get there. Boy was Tru going to be surprised at his visitor that was already making plans to join him and Urs.

“Alright Tru, you and your friend here barge into my room uninvited. Please tell me what you want and LEAVE!” Urs was still highly emotional over even having her on the same planet again.

“Ok I will explain everything in detail to you. First off, did you know I had a sister who died a year ago? I didn’t think you did. Anyway she had a child outside of marriage to a famous singer. A Tenor as a matter of fact, and I had a relationship later after they broke up with the same guy. She got pregnant and kept the brat, but I recently found out the father now has the child and that child is my family also and has my part of the inheritance that belongs to me.” Tru looked at his face pale as she talked and soon he was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Tru stood there smiling. She knew this information getting out would ruin him or so she thought. It felt like a high she had never had before, believing she had brought the great Urs Buhler to his knees.

“What do you want Tru? Money or what?” Urs spoke but just above a whisper. He sat there waiting for the ax to fall.

“I want what belongs to me, and that is Adriana. She is my niece and our shares of the estate are entwined and so we need each other. And you’re going to give her to me!” Tru spoke with confidence that stunned Urs. He couldn’t believe she really thought he would hand HIS child over to a wacked out woman like her.

“ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE I WOULD GIVE MY CHILD TO A NUT JOB OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER? THAT IS MY CHILD AND SANDIE’S CHILD AND YOU’RE NEVER GETTING HER!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!” Urs jerked the door to the room open and waited for them to leave. Then when they had, he slammed the door in Tru’s face as she told him “This is not over with yet Urs. I will have that child one way or the other. So beware!” then she turned and walked away leaving Urs ready to break down at any moment thinking he could lose his beautiful Princessa.

When he walked back into the room he saw his father standing there staring at the door. He wasn’t sure how much he had heard, but he knew he would have to tell him everything. Then he needed to call Simon and Steve and the other guys and let them know what was going on.

He knew that he could not get Sandie involved since she was still in Florida. With her being pregnant he didn’t want to stress her out too. Nope he just couldn’t turn to the woman who would help him thru all of this. The love of his life.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Chapter 72
* A Hurricane Arrives*

Dimitri was up early the next morning and dressed, he didn’t want to wake Urs, and he had heard him thru the night wondering around his room. He knew he had made the right decision to place that call, his son was a good strong and faithful man, but now he needed more than that.

Someone had threatened his family and his child; that was not something he could deal with on his own. He knew he was there for Urs; but someone else more important in his son’s life need to be there for him.

He quietly left his room, and slowly open Urs’s door and saw him sleeping, he had not even change from his clothing he wore all day yesterday. But for now the best thing for him was rest. When he returned he hoped his surprise would help him relax. He closed the door to Urs’s room, heading out of the suite. He met Simon coming out of the elevators, heading for their suite.

“Good Morning Simon, are you headed to our room?” Dimitri didn’t want Urs’s disturbed right now.

“Yes and good morning Dimitri, how is Urs this morning? I got his message he wanted to talk to me and Steve, but I was out late, so it didn’t get to me till a few minutes ago. Sorry for that.” Simon like Dimitri, he could see where Urs got his strong attitude of work and personal ethics.

“Sorry Simon but Urs is still sleeping and I would rather not wake him right now, he had a rough night. Why don’t you ride to the airport with me, and I will fill you in on what has happen. You’re going to be involved any way.” Simon looked at Dimitri and wondered why he was off to the airport, but he also knew if he waited, he would get all his answers.

“Alright let’s go if you’re ready?” Simon said as the headed back to the elevator together.

They found the car that was arranged to take Dimitri to the airport; and settled in the seats as Simon waited for him to start explaining what had happen. After telling Simon all about Tru’s visit, they arrived at the private part of the arrivals.

They found their guest, and help to load the luggage in the trunk and then settled back, to explain that Simon and Dimitri would be leaving the next day, to join Urs’s mom and Cheryl; as they all prepared for the trip over to the UK and the new house.

Urs had no idea that this special person in his life was coming, and some of the concerns were that it would be to upsetting and cause problems. But that was not as important as being there for Urs. Having Dimitri and Simon with Adriana and the others in the UK would help to ease his concerns.

The rest of the ride to the hotel was done in silence; Dimitri and Simon were both thinking of Urs, and what this Viper was trying to do to him. Something had to be done; they both looked at the other passenger in the car and hoped that this would be the solution, to the whole problem.

When they arrived they took the private elevator back up to Urs’s room, the luggage would be delivered later. Once in the hall, Simon asks if Dimitri wanted to join him for some coffee in his suite, he wanted to get with Steve and let him know about all the events from last night.

After handing over the key to the room, the two men head down the hall to Simon’s room. Leaving Urs’s surprise in the doorway looking around at the suite. One of the doors in the room was closed, so walking over and slowly opening the door, there was Urs laying in the bed; still dressed as he had been when Dimitri had checked in on him.

Walking over and removing her coat and putting everything else in the chair, she sat next to him on the bed and began running her hands thru his hair. He looked so lost in his dreams; she bent forward and placed a passionate kiss on his lips.

Urs had been dreaming of him and Sandie laying together in bed talking about their day, he was so happy she was with him, and he smiled as she kissed him with a passionate filled kiss, leaving no question that she wanted to spend no more time talking.

As Urs felt the kiss, he slowly opened his foggy eyes and could see someone sitting next to him on the bed. It startled him that someone had gotten into his room, and he shot up in the bed looking at the woman sitting there, smiling that wonderful smile he love to wake up to every morning. He had missed her so much in the short time they had been apart.

“Sandie, what are you doing here? Are you real?” Urs took his hand and touched her face as he spoke, and could feel that she was really there.

“Well hello to you too my love, I have missed you very much while we have been apart.” Sandie said as she snuggled into his arms, as he laid his hands on her baby bump, which had gotten much bigger since they had been apart.

“How did you get here? Is Adriana ok and is she with you?“ Urs didn’t want Adriana in the same country, right now as he was since Tru had arrived with this latest news.

“No my love she is back in Florida, with your mother and Cheryl and Jean. Tomorrow Simon and Dimitri will be heading back there; and then all will be heading to our new home in the UK.”

“Now tell me how and why you are here, and not resting with Adriana? I thought we agreed that you wouldn’t come with me?” Urs was so happy to have her there, but he was very concerned when she found out about what Tru was trying to do, it would cause problems with her health or the baby.

“Your father called last night, and told your mother and I what was going on here. And after we hung up, your mother told me to come to you, and she would make sure our daughter is safe; and the Dr. says she can travel now. Don’t’ worry so much Urs, I spoke to my Dr. before I left, and they are fine with me going off for a bit. I can visit another Dr. on the road, since Simon made the arrangements already.” Sandie knew he would be concerned over the baby, so she wanted him to start off knowing arrangements had been made to monitor her and the baby.

“Ok, well seems everyone knew you were coming, but me?” Urs wondered how many knew she was there, and had it gotten back to Tru yet.

“No love only people here that know is Simon and Dimitri, but the others will know soon. Then we will deal with Ms. Viper together. I understand why you didn’t want me to know, or call me and tell me but remember love we don’t keep secrets, and we can do anything together.” The rest of their time was spent reaffirming their love, and no words were needs for that. Soon they would deal with Tru, but for now they were the only two people on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:32 am

Chapter 73

*Tru Meets the Davis Sisters*

The next morning the word had spread thru the Divo family, that Sandie had joined the tour, Sabrina was happy to know her sister was able to join them. She still had no idea what had been happening with Tru, but that was due to change any moment.

Sabrina left the guys with Steve, and headed over to Urs’s room to see her sister, she met Dimitri as he was leaving and he let her in. Sandie came out of the bedroom to find her sister sitting on the sofa. Sabrina rose and hugged her sister, asking as they sat down on the sofa together what she was doing there?

Sabrina sat and listen as Sandie explained what Tru had been up too; as well as the threat she had made to Urs about taking their daughter anyway she could. Sandie watched the expressions running across Sabrina’s face, they ran from shock to surprise to finally anger.

Sandie got up and poured herself and Sabrina some coffee, as she explained the plan to put the fear of God into Tru; and make sure that she knew she would have a fight on her hands if she tried to take Adriana from her parents.

Sabrina had not met Tru yet, but she wondered if Tru was as much a wacko, as her late sister Isabella. Sabrina hoped they would be able to get their point across to this she devil.

Meanwhile at Steve’s room, Urs made a call to invite Tru to his room for a talk. Once she agreed he contact Sandie, to let her know the time, then all four of the Divo’s headed out for the next interview they had scheduled for the day.

Simon joined Sandie and Sabina, as they set up the recording device. Simon would stay in the bedroom and make sure they got all the information on tape. Anything at this point to keep Tru from getting Adriana; was first and foremost on their mind.

As Sandie dressed in her bathroom, Sabrina answered the knock at the door. When she open the door there stood Tru, she had seen her during the past few weeks on the tour.

“Is Urs here, he called me to come by and talk!” Tru told her as she walked past Sabrina, and entered the room making herself comfortable on the sofa.

“Please Come in!” Sabrina spat at her as she closed the door, turning to look at the woman who wanted to take her niece from her family.

“Who are you and where is Urs?” Tru wasted no time making an enemy of Sabrina, without even thinking about the threats about Adriana.

“I am Sabrina Davis and Urs is not here at the moment. They had an interview come up they had to take care of. He ask my sister Sandie and I talk to you!” Sabrina told her, as she sat across from her wondering what this woman thought she was doing to Urs.

Sandie walked into the room, and looked at the woman sitting on the sofa; she wondered what Urs could have ever seen in a person like her, or Isabella for that matter? But that was in the past; and this was now and she had promise to help with the problem at hand.

“Hello.” Sandie spoke as she sat next to Sabrina.

“Sandie this is Tru, she was expecting to see Urs, I told her they had an interview to deal with; and that Urs ask that we talk to Tru.” Sabrina told Sandie, as she watched Tru looking Sandie up and down. When her eyes settled on her baby bump she grimace and looked away.

“Ok Tru I am glad you could come and talk to us!” Sandie said knowing from her looks that her pregnancy made her disgusted.

“Why should I talk to you about my deal with Urs, just who are you to him anyway?” Tru spat out at Sandie.

“Oh sorry I didn’t introduce myself, I am Sandie Davis Buhler!” Sandie watched her eyes fill with anger as she mention her last name, knowing Tru had figured out she was Urs’s wife.

“Your married to Urs? Is that his baby your carrying too?” Tru asked with venom in her voice.

“What are you implying Ms.?” Sandie spat back, looking her up and down.

“Tru, my name is Tru; and who knows you might want to pass off another man’s baby as Urs’s baby. People like you with all that money, can get by with anything.” She was accusing Sandie of cheating on Urs.

“How dare you talk to my sister that way! Who do you think you are; to come in here and talk to Urs’s wife like this?” Sabrina rose and stood in front of Tru, the anger in her voice was something Tru was not expecting.

“I didn’t ask to talk to either one of you, so when will Urs return? This is not something that involves you or your sister; but Urs and I!” Tru spat at Sabrina while she stood in front of her with her arms crossed.

“Urs ask us to speak to you, so that makes it our problem too. Besides Sandie is Adriana’s mother legally; and there is nothing you can do to change that.” Sabrina told her as she sat back down next to Sandie.

“Well I am sorry to inform you, but my sister Isabella is the mother of Adriana Buhler, not Mrs. Buhler here!” Tru thought she had them both over a barrel with that information. So she sat there grinning at the ladies as they took in what she had said.

“That was true, but Isabella is dead and Urs was the only relative, and he has full custody, and since he and I are married; I too have adopted Adriana . So for your information I am now Adriana’s mother now.” Sandie glared at Tru, as she spoke and explained that no matter what she would fight for HER daughter.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Chapter 74

*Tru makes a Threat!*

Tru felt like she was wasting her time talking to Sandie and Sabrina, hell this was none of their business anyway. She rose to leave when the door to the suite open and in walked Urs and the other guys.

“Oh I didn’t expect you to still be here Tru, I would have thought you gotten the message by now; that nothing you say or do will get you any closer to Adriana. Now you can leave!” Urs walked to Sandie and gave her a kiss, then sat down beside her, as the guys took seats next to Sabrina.

Carlos picked up Sabrina’s hand and held it tight, he could feel how tense she was just holding her hand. He knew this meeting had been a bad idea to start with.

“Well seems you have made this a 3 ring circus Urs, why do you have all these people here? Are you afraid of what I could do to you and Adriana?” Tru growled at Urs, as she watched Sandie holding his hand.

She remembered when held her hand like that, back when they were together. How dare this woman think she was better than her, she would show all of them; she would get Adriana and her fortune, and then send this child off to a boarding school. Urs would never see her again, it would be the perfect payback, for all he had done to hurt her and Isabella.

“No we all are interested in what you have planned for Urs and his family, we know what kind of Viper you are Tru. Don’t forget we have been around when you tried to hurt Urs before. We won’t let you get anywhere near their child this time.” Carlos spoke before anyone could stop him, but he could feel Sabrina’s hand tighten around his as he defended his brother and his family.

Tru rose and looked at all the faces watching her, she knew they would try to stop her, but as soon as she knew where Adriana was being kept, she would make her move. Nothing Il Divo or Urs Buhler did would stop her now.

“I am leaving now, this meeting is over, we will meet again; but next time it will be in court Urs and it will be just you and I! Mark my words, I will find that brat and deal with her!” Tru turned and open the door; looking back snarled a nasty grin at Urs and the others, then walked out slamming the door behind her.

Urs got up and walked to the window, looking off into the distance, Sandie could tell they needed some time alone and caught Sabrina’s attention. Sabrina picked up on her request and told everyone she was heading to her and Carlos’s room and she would see everyone later. Seb and David headed to their rooms, where their wives were waiting on them. After everyone had gone and Dimitri and Simon had disappeared, Sandie walked to Urs wrapping her arms around his waist.

She could feel how tense he was, she knew he was afraid that Tru would find Adriana, and he couldn’t live with that. Sandie knew that later that evening Dimitri and Simon would be headed to Florida to get Adriana, and the others; then head off to the new house in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Lenhi
Admin
Admin
Lenhi

Snake

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 am

Hi mom Very Happy just wanted to say hi. Hope you are good. I'm waiting patiently for a new chapter posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenhipoohie
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Chapter 75
*Tru’s Crazy Idea*

Henry Gallstone had just come from a meeting with Tru; he was not pleased at what she had asked of him. He had come to the decision that she was on the verge of going too far. He had taken a recorder with him, to get all the details of her crazy idea. He didn’t want to turn her in, but he knew she had finally gone too far.

He didn’t think she was working with a full deck; to come up with an idea of either kidnapping Adriana Buhler or even taking a desperate step, to kill the Buhler’s to get custody of Adriana.

He had gotten it all on tape and wasn’t sure who to turn too, but decided to go to Urs and let him hear the recording, letting him make the decision on where to go next.

He headed off to Urs and Sandie’s room and knocked on the door. Urs answered and wanted to know what Henry wanted there. He told Urs he had proof that Tru had finally taken a leave of her mind.

Urs invited him in and ask Sandie to join him, as they sat and listen to the recording, as Tru laid out her plans she had running thru her warped mind. After listening to the recording, Henry took the tape out and handed it to Urs, then turned and walked out of the room.

He went right to his room, packed his bags and disappeared. He might have been money hungry or what most would consider a low life lawyer; but when it came to hurting a child or injuring innocent people that is where he drew the line.

After Henry left Urs contacted Simon, giving the tape to him and before Simon left for the states turned the tape over to the police, they arrived at Tru’s door and arrested her for conspiracy, to commit a crime against a child and plotting to murder the Buhler’s.

Simon and Dimitri left on his private jet as planned, heading for Florida to pick up the rest of the family, for the move to the new house in the UK.

The next day the police brought Tru before the court and she pleaded guilty, since they had her dead to right with the tape. She was sentence to 10 years in prison, with no chance for parole.

After the court hearing and the final concert in Australia, the group moved on to the next venue in Hong Kong, never to hear from Tru again.

Urs, Sandie and all the rest were happy that Adriana was safe; that they had no more problems lurking in the shadows, to take their child away from them.
Back to top Go down
Lenhi
Admin
Admin
Lenhi

Snake

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Ha! That Tru finally got what she deserved!!!!! bad person can't live happily! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh feel so relieved Wink now Urs and Sandie with Adriana don't need to worry about anything. They can be together happily as no one can separate them.

nice chapter mom!!! thank you for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenhipoohie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Divo By Design~*~    ~*~Divo By Design~*~   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~*~Divo By Design~*~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4